Page 1 of 4

Travisfab needs our votes!!

Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:37 pm
by tcm glx
Time to pay it back, I have had many of you vote for me, lets get Travis to the top!!!!

http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/sho ... p?t=225729

Re: Travisfab needs our votes!!

Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:12 pm
by Travisfab
Thanks Tony, I appreciate it man. I'm not going to lie, I'm not on FSB much, and I honestly didnt even know about this contest until I was nominated. I think it may be a little too soon on my build, just seems like I've only just begun. I'm kind of winging it as far as what I'm supposed to post too, like I said, it's all new to me.

Re: Travisfab needs our votes!!

Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:23 pm
by yikes
Definitely not too soon! People truly appreciate the work in progress. Gives a sense of hope/possibility. Voted!

Re: Travisfab needs our votes!!

Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:26 pm
by Travisfab
Dang that's inspiring!

Re: Travisfab needs our votes!!

Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:16 am
by BajaBronco13
Voted Travis. good luck.

Chris

Re: Travisfab needs our votes!!

Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:22 am
by guard
Voted, good luck! I love your bronco...

Re: Travisfab needs our votes!!

Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:46 am
by 4x4_mafia_jon
dont let fsb bull shit get to you dude. im sure its going to be a great race you and blackntan have some nice rigs from two diffrent sides of the world.

Re: Travisfab needs our votes!!

Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:00 am
by AussieRod
Voted :D

Re: Travisfab needs our votes!!

Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:27 am
by BajaF250
voted....

Re: Travisfab needs our votes!!

Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:00 am
by Travisfab
Thanks everyone!

Re: Travisfab needs our votes!!

Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:25 pm
by Pushrod91
Done

Re: Travisfab needs our votes!!

Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:02 pm
by Travisfab
Awesome Gofast takeover!

Re: Travisfab needs our votes!!

Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:22 pm
by SteveG
Done. Good luck.

Re: Travisfab needs our votes!!

Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:59 pm
by Nick
Done. Go get em!

Re: Travisfab needs our votes!!

Posted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:17 pm
by Travisfab
Thanks again guys, keep er' rolling!

Re: Travisfab needs our votes!!

Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:31 pm
by BajaBronco13
Dang it's close. Keep the votes coming for Travis.

Chris

Re: Travisfab needs our votes!!

Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:36 pm
by Rmc
Ok guys borrow your wives and girlfriends phones, register an account n keep the votes comming in for Travis, it's too close for comfort the other guy is only one vote behind!

Re: Travisfab needs our votes!!

Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:02 pm
by Travisfab
Right on guys, it is definitely close!

Re: Travisfab needs our votes!!

Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:01 pm
by Kel Fab Creations
I voted for the other guy.
















J/K. One more for Travis! :lol:

Re: Travisfab needs our votes!!

Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:14 am
by Travisfab
Kel Fab Creations wrote:I voted for the other guy.

J/K. One more for Travis! :lol:


Looks like every vote counts now! My crushed finger and race schedule with worth is going to put a damper on my updates!