Page 1 of 2
Cowardly Bull Sh!t! Really....??
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:05 pm
by robertcrav
So...I can only assume this was generated by someone involved in the conversation the other day...
I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish, or what your agenda is, but this is bull shit...sorry for using foul language...but really?
If the person that put this shit on Craigslist has something you'd like to say to me, or would like to have an adult conversation....
PM me and we can talk like grown ups
Re: Cowardly Bull Sh!t! Really....??
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:08 pm
by AussieRod
I feel for ya, Mate. This is how the **** defects get back at you for owning them.
ADMIN EDIT:
Attention all users. Please do not generalize an entire website over this. All negative references to other websites will be removed.
Re: Cowardly Bull Sh!t! Really....??
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:35 pm
by bajascott
What ever. Sorry to see that.that's really a Dick move.
Re: Cowardly Bull Sh!t! Really....??
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:09 am
by Tchajagos
Can you report it on Craig's list?
Re: Cowardly Bull Sh!t! Really....??
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:10 am
by robertcrav
Tchajagos wrote:Can you report it on Craig's list?
I'm looking into it....
Re: Cowardly Bull Sh!t! Really....??
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:09 am
by crazyjim
What the fuck?
Re: Cowardly Bull Sh!t! Really....??
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:53 am
by greaslife
It some one creating an account using ur name that's identity theft report them to the authority's. the only way too kill a post on cg is too get enuff people too flag it i all ready did.
Re: Cowardly Bull Sh!t! Really....??
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:36 am
by Nick
So first they slandered this site, then they used autofabs name, and now they're using member names?! And employing these devious, underhanded tactics is supposed to gain them support?
Re: Cowardly Bull Sh!t! Really....??
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:41 am
by flyinbronco
I am truely amazed at that. What a childish and cowardly act by some low life pond scum suckin' some bitch.
Re: Cowardly Bull Sh!t! Really....??
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:59 am
by economig
Again, only posting here for what I believe is right because I was told about this.
I personally had nothing to do with that CL ad and i have no knowledge of its origins. Everyone i talked to said they know NOTHING about it and whatever one SteveG mentioned in the locked thread. Only reason I try to clear THAT air, Robert Craven is one of the nicest, most stand up dudes I've talked to on this site and other forums. I don't want Robert's association with Mark to affect him negatively, even if i don't agree with publicly promoting him.
I don't care if the ad creator was somebody not directly involved in the conversation, somebody who was, or somebody trying to get victim points. I will say this, the first people to confront me about this topic, many months ago, were not site "Regulars" and they were livid immediately. They did not need extra research and time as many of us did.
All I have to say.
Re: Cowardly Bull Sh!t! Really....??
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:19 am
by flyinbronco
This crap needs to stop now.
I don't know Mark nor have I had any dealings with him or his business. I also do not condone any actions that would harm or exploit a child. With that said, I do know the founders of GFB and I can vouch for each of their characters. They are all good family men with terrific kids of their own. I also know that they would never allow any harm to come to a child. They are not protecting Mark or trying to hide anything from anyone. This subject is old news. It has been well known throughout the off road community from the begining. It just dosen't belong here.
I realize that a couple of memebers still support Southwest, Mark, and his family because that is what friends do. Even when things are bad a true friend will stand by and try to help. They would not, nor have they, condoned any actions that Mark may or may not have done they are just being a friend when Mark and his family need one. If he is indeed guilty of these crimes he will be punished by the government and his maker. Not you.
These actions over the last few days really make me wonder what your motives are. Do you guys just like to stir up drama? Are you a disgruntled customer? No good has come from this BS. You haven't saved anyone from anything. You are not a hero for bringing this out into the light, in fact you've done just the opposite. You have slandered people with no involvment in any of this. You've brought other businesses into this that have no involvment and really made yourselves look childish and vendictive.
Take your drama somewhere else we don't want you or it here.
Re: Cowardly Bull Sh!t! Really....??
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:27 am
by tcm glx
flyinbronco wrote:This crap needs to stop now.
I don't know Mark nor have I had any dealings with him or his business. I also do not condone any actions that would harm or exploit a child. With that said, I do know the founders of GFB and I can vouch for each of their characters. They are all good family men with terrific kids of their own. I also know that they would never allow any harm to come to a child. They are not protecting Mark or trying to hide anything from anyone. This subject is old news. It has been well known throughout the off road community from the begining. It just dosen't belong here.
I realize that a couple of memebers still support Southwest, Mark, and his family because that is what friends do. Even when things are bad a true friend will stand by and try to help. They would not, nor have they, condoned any actions that Mark may or may not have done they are just being a friend when Mark and his family need one. If he is indeed guilty of these crimes he will be punished by the government and his maker. Not you.
These actions over the last few days really make me wonder what your motives are. Do you guys just like to stir up drama? Are you a disgruntled customer? No good has come from this BS. You haven't saved anyone from anything. You are not a hero for bringing this out into the light, in fact you've done just the opposite. You have slandered people with no involvment in any of this. You've brought other businesses into this that have no involvment and really made yourselves look childish and vendictive.
Take your drama somewhere else we don't want you or it here.
Well said Oh Great HuckMASTER!!! If I could have a sig, it would be this.......
Re: Cowardly Bull Sh!t! Really....??
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:43 pm
by crazyjim
Well I've talked to Chris and Alissa, they've assured me it was not them. While upset, they wouldn't stoop to this level and to my knowledge have no problems with Robert.
Re: Cowardly Bull Sh!t! Really....??
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:06 pm
by cuz_im_CR
You can't prove anything so I guess I'm innocent.....
Re: Cowardly Bull Sh!t! Really....??
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:11 pm
by hobbyturnedobsession
Really childish. The idiot who did it should be banned. There is a way to find out who did it.
Re: Cowardly Bull Sh!t! Really....??
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:18 pm
by Nick
cuz_im_CR wrote:You can't prove anything so I guess I'm innocent.....
Wow....
Re: Cowardly Bull Sh!t! Really....??
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:18 pm
by tvoymang
We had nothing to do with it, no problems with Robert at all.
The whole Mark thing is another story. But yes if you contact criagslist they will give info of whoever posted it. It says so in their disclaimer dealio. Sorry about all this!
Re: Cowardly Bull Sh!t! Really....??
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:29 pm
by tvoymang
cuz_im_CR wrote:You can't prove anything so I guess I'm innocent.....
He's got a point though eh? You guys just ASSume it's us.
Re: Cowardly Bull Sh!t! Really....??
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:32 pm
by hobbyturnedobsession
It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out someone here did it.
Re: Cowardly Bull Sh!t! Really....??
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:36 pm
by ChaseTruck754
tvoymang wrote:cuz_im_CR wrote:You can't prove anything so I guess I'm innocent.....
He's got a point though eh? You guys just ASSume it's us.
Based on Chris' idiotic posts - yup I could see why he would. Reign your man back in before he makes you both look like idiots.