Glamis New Years?

User avatar
DirtFiend602
Posts: 385
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:07 pm
Bronco Info: 86' go faster
Location: baghdad, AZ

Glamis New Years?

Post by DirtFiend602 »

Anyone planning to attend? I know it's not a favorite, but I will have a couple Rally Fighters out there.
User avatar
economig
Posts: 1101
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:15 am
Bronco Info: 1994 Eddie Bauer 5.8L
Location: SW Riverside County

Re: Glamis New Years?

Post by economig »

Might go, not sure yet. I want to really bad but we might go somewhere less crowded...
T H R E A T Motorsports
User avatar
Agui-E7TE
Posts: 1483
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:50 am
Bronco Info: 89 Bronco w/ 6 in. skyjacker kit w/ dual Bilstein 5150 shocks up front and Deaver F53's in the rear

Re: Glamis New Years?

Post by Agui-E7TE »

If my funds allow me, I should be there trying to keep my Bronco in one piece for that weekend. I better get started on my last minute suspension swap to C&T beams.
CITYRAT
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:16 pm
Bronco Info: 93 Bronco Prerunner

Re: Glamis New Years?

Post by CITYRAT »

Trying to make it out for a couple of days. But will be taking can am commander. Just did LT on it. Ill keep an eye out for bronco boys
Post Reply