Why?
Because I bought a used carburetor off of him that he used to run on his race truck over a month ago and do not yet have it in my possession. After a bunch of delays and excuses, communication stopped a little over a week ago, and I want to get a hold of him. I have been blowing up his voice mail via his cell phone and emailing him almost every day at his Damaged Goods email address and nothing.
I was assured I would have the carburetor before my trip last weekend, and it never came. Guess what. I was left stranded miles from home with a truck that wouldn't run for shit because of my old carburetor and ended up having to get it towed home.
I hate doing shit like this, but enough is enough. It's very simple, I either want the carburetor send out NOW or my money back.
BTW his last activity on Dezert-Rangers was yesterday, yet he doesn't have the courtesy to shoot me a text, give me a call, PM me, email me, nothing.
Mike
Has anyone heard from Tex (Jason Cagle) aka tex1493 - BigTex
- only1mikey
- Posts: 494
- Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:06 pm
- Bronco Info: 84 Bronco
- Location: Simi Valley, CA
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: Has anyone heard from Tex (Jason Cagle) aka tex1493 - BigTex
only1mikey wrote:Why?
Because I bought a used carburetor off of him that he used to run on his race truck over a month ago and do not yet have it in my possession. After a bunch of delays and excuses, communication stopped a little over a week ago, and I want to get a hold of him. I have been blowing up his voice mail via his cell phone and emailing him almost every day at his Damaged Goods email address and nothing.
I was assured I would have the carburetor before my trip last weekend, and it never came. Guess what. I was left stranded miles from home with a truck that wouldn't run for shit because of my old carburetor and ended up having to get it towed home.
I hate doing shit like this, but enough is enough. It's very simple, I either want the carburetor send out NOW or my money back.
BTW his last activity on Dezert-Rangers was yesterday, yet he doesn't have the courtesy to shoot me a text, give me a call, PM me, email me, nothing.
Mike
Bummer!!!
-
greaslife
- Posts: 1128
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
- Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
- Location: inland impire
Re: Has anyone heard from Tex (Jason Cagle) aka tex1493 - BigTex
What a dick. Good heads up on not dealing with this guy.
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: Has anyone heard from Tex (Jason Cagle) aka tex1493 - BigTex
Is he on GFB, too?
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
- only1mikey
- Posts: 494
- Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:06 pm
- Bronco Info: 84 Bronco
- Location: Simi Valley, CA
Re: Has anyone heard from Tex (Jason Cagle) aka tex1493 - BigTex
Yes he is on here as BigTex
Here are his responses
http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/general ... 168717.htm
It's settled. I have received a refund. Sadly, it took putting him on blast for the community to see to get him to respond and make it right.
Mike
Here are his responses
http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/general ... 168717.htm
It's settled. I have received a refund. Sadly, it took putting him on blast for the community to see to get him to respond and make it right.
Mike
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Has anyone heard from Tex (Jason Cagle) aka tex1493 - BigTex
Good thing you got your $$ back. Sucks to deal with but it does happen from time to time. Post feedback in the classifieds section for feedback.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- only1mikey
- Posts: 494
- Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:06 pm
- Bronco Info: 84 Bronco
- Location: Simi Valley, CA
Re: Has anyone heard from Tex (Jason Cagle) aka tex1493 - BigTex
I plan to Steve.
Mike
Mike
-
BigTex
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:03 pm
- Bronco Info: 1994 Bronco. Solo ms front beam kit, deavers in the rear with a full floater rear end.
Re: Has anyone heard from Tex (Jason Cagle) aka tex1493 - BigTex
Just to let people know. I had this carb ready and spent hours working on it 6 months ago for mike and then he backed out on me. I did not feel I needed to blast him for this just a lesson learned, get the money first then build the product. So when he called me 6 months later I said send the money but it will take awhile because I have disassembled the carb since then for other customers. I did not find this thread until right now or I would have responded. I have built and helped MANY MANY people in this community and NO ONE has ever had a problem with me. I gave him a full refund PLUS covered his paypal fees....yeah what a dick I am!!!!!!!!
- only1mikey
- Posts: 494
- Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:06 pm
- Bronco Info: 84 Bronco
- Location: Simi Valley, CA
Re: Has anyone heard from Tex (Jason Cagle) aka tex1493 - BigTex
Oh boy Tex, really? Do you really want me to show the board all the times I tried to contact you via phone, email, text messages, PMs, and got the run around, finally have to resort to putting you on blast via off road forums to just get you to respond?
I don't feel I was asking for too much. We had an general time frame agreement, by which I needed the product, you agreeded yet didn't meet. That's ok things happen, stuff comes up, but when you don't keep your customers in the loop they don't know you just didn't take the money and run. All I just wanted was a quick 5 minute update. You were blowing me off and honestly at the time I was down right frustrated!
Sorry for having to resort to this but you left me no choice....
Mike
I don't feel I was asking for too much. We had an general time frame agreement, by which I needed the product, you agreeded yet didn't meet. That's ok things happen, stuff comes up, but when you don't keep your customers in the loop they don't know you just didn't take the money and run. All I just wanted was a quick 5 minute update. You were blowing me off and honestly at the time I was down right frustrated!
Sorry for having to resort to this but you left me no choice....
Mike
