Page 1 of 1

Yes! I'm a proud father.

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:28 pm
by yikes
Both of my kids got on base 3 times in their games today. Woohoooooo! Here's a shot of my 8 year old daughter getting her second stand-up double....making some boys look weak. Haha!


Image

Re: Yes! I'm a proud father.

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:52 pm
by Nick
She has a nice swing, looks natural.

Re: Yes! I'm a proud father.

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:38 am
by Polarcub
Its always great to see them do well....You should be proud!

Re: Yes! I'm a proud father.

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:57 am
by tcm glx
That is super cool b!! I can only imagine how proud she makes you!

Re: Yes! I'm a proud father.

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:20 am
by bajascott
awsome i love it when my girls make boys look like girls... haha

Re: Yes! I'm a proud father.

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:40 pm
by PBR
super cool!

Re: Yes! I'm a proud father.

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:39 pm
by BajaBronco13
I know the feeling B. It's nice to see your kids do well at whatever they are doing.

Chris

Re: Yes! I'm a proud father.

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:48 pm
by SteveG
She looks like a regular ole slugger. Keep up the good work, Brian.

Re: Yes! I'm a proud father.

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:27 pm
by Squarehead
What an awesome photo!

Re: Yes! I'm a proud father.

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:32 pm
by BajaBronco13
We need a Proud Mama and Papa thread where we can post our pics, lol.

Re: Yes! I'm a proud father.

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:45 pm
by ChaseTruck754
We have a bunch - they are called "build threads"!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Yes! I'm a proud father.

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:49 pm
by BajaBronco13
ChaseTruck754 wrote:We have a bunch - they are called "build threads"!!!!!!!!!!!
Then you're an awful father for not finishing the Super Cab Super Bad. Oh wait I guess I am too for my four door Bronco build.

Re: Yes! I'm a proud father.

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:00 pm
by ChaseTruck754
What can I say - I play favorites!