Yes! I'm a proud father.

User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Yes! I'm a proud father.

Post by yikes »

Both of my kids got on base 3 times in their games today. Woohoooooo! Here's a shot of my 8 year old daughter getting her second stand-up double....making some boys look weak. Haha!


Image
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Yes! I'm a proud father.

Post by Nick »

She has a nice swing, looks natural.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: Yes! I'm a proud father.

Post by Polarcub »

Its always great to see them do well....You should be proud!
Jeremy
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Yes! I'm a proud father.

Post by tcm glx »

That is super cool b!! I can only imagine how proud she makes you!
User avatar
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Posts: 2006
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
Location: southern oregon
Contact:

Re: Yes! I'm a proud father.

Post by bajascott »

awsome i love it when my girls make boys look like girls... haha
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/
User avatar
PBR
Founder
Posts: 996
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:21 pm

Re: Yes! I'm a proud father.

Post by PBR »

super cool!
Ollie Penchansky
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: Yes! I'm a proud father.

Post by BajaBronco13 »

I know the feeling B. It's nice to see your kids do well at whatever they are doing.

Chris
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: Yes! I'm a proud father.

Post by SteveG »

She looks like a regular ole slugger. Keep up the good work, Brian.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
Squarehead
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:41 pm

Re: Yes! I'm a proud father.

Post by Squarehead »

What an awesome photo!
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: Yes! I'm a proud father.

Post by BajaBronco13 »

We need a Proud Mama and Papa thread where we can post our pics, lol.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Yes! I'm a proud father.

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

We have a bunch - they are called "build threads"!!!!!!!!!!!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: Yes! I'm a proud father.

Post by BajaBronco13 »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:We have a bunch - they are called "build threads"!!!!!!!!!!!
Then you're an awful father for not finishing the Super Cab Super Bad. Oh wait I guess I am too for my four door Bronco build.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Yes! I'm a proud father.

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

What can I say - I play favorites!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
Post Reply