Page 1 of 1

I was the first to 2K posts!

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:36 pm
by philofab
I was the first to 2K posts!

And only like 3 had any actual info in them. I barely beat Tony out of the title.

Re: I was the first to 2K posts!

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:41 pm
by liftedbronco85
How long has GFB been up for?

Re: I was the first to 2K posts!

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:42 pm
by bajascott
year and a half.

Re: I was the first to 2K posts!

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:14 pm
by ChaseTruck754
philofab wrote:I was the first to 2K posts!

And only like 3 had any actual info in them. I barely beat Tony out of the title.
Yeah - but you're even MORE of a forum whore than I am - that is hard to do!

Re: I was the first to 2K posts!

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:47 pm
by SteveG
Congratulations! Your prize is in the mail.

Re: I was the first to 2K posts!

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:57 pm
by yikes
liftedbronco85 wrote:How long has GFB been up for?
Since 1972 and going strong

Re: I was the first to 2K posts!

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:22 pm
by bajascott
73 is a better year....

Re: I was the first to 2K posts!

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:26 pm
by tcm glx
Dammit, so close!!!!

Re: I was the first to 2K posts!

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:29 pm
by Squarehead
Me too! So close, I can't believe you beat me. Oh, wait...