Page 1 of 1
I want new wheels...... what are you thoughts on the Methods
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:06 am
by tcm glx
Hi guys,
My KMC's are a little on the old side, and they no longer make them, so I can not replace them.
What are your thoughts on the Methods? I was dead set on the 5 Spoke Alcoas, but I can only find 2 of those.... so on the hint for something different. Would like to keep a 15x7, non beadlock wheel.
Re: I want new wheels...... what are you thoughts on the Methods
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:16 am
by ChaseTruck754
tcm glx wrote:Hi guys,
My KMC's are a little on the old side, and they no longer make them, so I can not replace them.
What are your thoughts on the Methods? I was dead set on the 5 Spoke Alcoas, but I can only find 2 of those.... so on the hint for something different. Would like to keep a 15x7, non beadlock wheel.
OLD???? Those things are newer than half the stuff on my trucks. They definitely seem like a "new" wheel to me!
The Methods are cool. Better looking wheel than the KMCs for sure (at least IMO). I'm still an Alcoa fan by far though. It's tough to beat the stock wheels.
Re: I want new wheels...... what are you thoughts on the Methods
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:25 am
by philofab
Never had a problem with the methods. Kinda bored with them now.
Re: I want new wheels...... what are you thoughts on the Methods
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:27 am
by tcm glx
philofab wrote:Never had a problem with the methods. Kinda bored with them now.
Shame they are black.... I am thinking of rocking them, but in silver.
Re: I want new wheels...... what are you thoughts on the Methods
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:09 pm
by Andy Jones
i love,love,love the method wheels!! we're trying to get them to help out Lost Boys Racing 7205!!

Re: I want new wheels...... what are you thoughts on the Methods
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:18 pm
by Silverslk
tcm glx wrote:philofab wrote:Never had a problem with the methods. Kinda bored with them now.
Shame they are black.... I am thinking of rocking them, but in silver.
Nothing but a powdercoat......

Re: I want new wheels...... what are you thoughts on the Methods
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:21 pm
by ChaseTruck754
eh - they look BETTER in black! Only thing is it might be too much of the "murdered out" look on Princess, so that is one truck where silver might look better.
Re: I want new wheels...... what are you thoughts on the Methods
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:44 pm
by philofab
I vote for gold plated rather than silver or black.
Re: I want new wheels...... what are you thoughts on the Methods
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:39 pm
by ESHALLBETTER
I have the "natural" ones on my f350, and am also running them on the Pro-lite and the class 10 car.
I have nothing but good things to say about Colbey and Jaime, they are both top notch guys and the customer service is awesome. I will be picking up 4 more in SF. The product is awesome.
Re: I want new wheels...... what are you thoughts on the Methods
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:43 pm
by tcm glx
ESHALLBETTER wrote:I have the "natural" ones on my f350, and am also running them on the Pro-lite and the class 10 car.
I have nothing but good things to say about Colbey and Jaime, they are both top notch guys and the customer service is awesome. I will be picking up 4 more in SF. The product is awesome.
Any pictures on your F350? I pretty much have only seen black or beadlocks.
Re: I want new wheels...... what are you thoughts on the Methods
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:46 pm
by Nick
How about these?

Re: I want new wheels...... what are you thoughts on the Methods
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:57 pm
by Andy Jones
those would look awesome wrapped in 35" baja t/a's!!

Re: I want new wheels...... what are you thoughts on the Methods
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:10 pm
by philofab
Nick: I already have those on my Cadillac. I can't have the same wheel on two vehicles.
Re: I want new wheels...... what are you thoughts on the Methods
Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:29 am
by Squarehead
philofab wrote:Nick: I already have those on my Cadillac. I can't have the same wheel on two vehicles.
Ha...cracked me up!
Re: I want new wheels...... what are you thoughts on the Methods
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:50 am
by ESHALLBETTER
Yep.