Page 1 of 1
GoFastBroncos being represented at the Big Boys GTG
Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:04 pm
by tcm glx
Check it out, a link to GFB in the article, as well as a few cool Bronco photos!
http://www.off-roadweb.com/events/01131 ... index.html
Re: GoFastBroncos being represented at the Big Boys GTG
Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:31 pm
by Nick
Very cool!
Re: GoFastBroncos being represented at the Big Boys GTG
Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:27 pm
by Andy Jones
All those pictures... and not one good shot of the Lost Boys 7205 truck... go figure....
Re: GoFastBroncos being represented at the Big Boys GTG
Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:08 pm
by yikes
Sweet!
Re: GoFastBroncos being represented at the Big Boys GTG
Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:10 am
by Polarcub
Thanks for sharing T I was wondering what happened to the write up. Your Bronco looked really good in that pic too. Was a good time I just wish the weather would have been nicer it was way too hot haha.
Re: GoFastBroncos being represented at the Big Boys GTG
Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:30 pm
by Squarehead
Glad you guys liked it, I wrote up that little article a couple of weeks ago and had it put online.
I didn't, however, shoot the photos. I was too busy running around and sweating, making sure the show went down ok. So we had to use the photos that were taken by others. The Lost Boys rig is a hell of a truck.
I'll probably do this show again and try to make sure the weather will be cooler. Will post up here when it gets all set up.
Re: GoFastBroncos being represented at the Big Boys GTG
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:16 am
by Polarcub
Squarehead wrote:Glad you guys liked it, I wrote up that little article a couple of weeks ago and had it put online.
I didn't, however, shoot the photos. I was too busy running around and sweating, making sure the show went down ok. So we had to use the photos that were taken by others. The Lost Boys rig is a hell of a truck.
I'll probably do this show again and try to make sure the weather will be cooler. Will post up here when it gets all set up.
The offer to help get the next one together still stands just let me know. I still think if we could do something ine the evening maybe juneish would be pretty cool. THanks again for the invite to the last one. Great to be part of something like this.
Re: GoFastBroncos being represented at the Big Boys GTG
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:46 pm
by Squarehead
I'll take you up on that Jeremy, thanks. I'm certainly open to ideas if any of you guys have any-
Re: GoFastBroncos being represented at the Big Boys GTG
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:56 pm
by hobbyturnedobsession
Since most of us are looking at goin to pismo what about maybe some kind of article there? Just a thought.
Re: GoFastBroncos being represented at the Big Boys GTG
Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:40 pm
by Squarehead
hobbyturnedobsession wrote:Since most of us are looking at goin to pismo what about maybe some kind of article there? Just a thought.
Of course! We do our Heavy Metal Weekend camping trip the second week of September in Pismo, with a big article in the magazine resulting from the coverage. You, and everyone else on this board, are invited to come camp or just hang out. It's always a great time.
Re: GoFastBroncos being represented at the Big Boys GTG
Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:19 pm
by philofab
Squarehead wrote:hobbyturnedobsession wrote:Since most of us are looking at goin to pismo what about maybe some kind of article there? Just a thought.
Of course! We do our Heavy Metal Weekend camping trip the second week of September in Pismo, with a big article in the magazine resulting from the coverage. You, and everyone else on this board, are invited to come camp or just hang out. It's always a great time.
I think he was referring to our Huckfest on March 4-6th.
Re: GoFastBroncos being represented at the Big Boys GTG
Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:47 pm
by Squarehead
philofab wrote:Squarehead wrote:hobbyturnedobsession wrote:Since most of us are looking at goin to pismo what about maybe some kind of article there? Just a thought.
Of course! We do our Heavy Metal Weekend camping trip the second week of September in Pismo, with a big article in the magazine resulting from the coverage. You, and everyone else on this board, are invited to come camp or just hang out. It's always a great time.
I think he was referring to our Huckfest on March 4-6th.
Ah, damn, that's the same weekend as the Tierra Del Sol 4x4 event down in Ocotillo Wells. I haven't missed one in 9 years.