Random updates... what are you working on?
- ESHALLBETTER
- Posts: 1588
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 am
- Bronco Info: 85 class 3, 70's somthing trail bronco.
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
Re: Random updates... what are you working on?
Adventures in 2004-2008 F150 5.4 spark plugs. I don't remember the 3 things a motor needs to run, but it was air, fuel, and something......
P.S. Yep, I bought the tool to remove broken plugs...
P.S. Yep, I bought the tool to remove broken plugs...
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: Random updates... what are you working on?
Nice! We always replaced them with the Champion welded plugs... no chance of them breaking!
- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Random updates... what are you working on?

I have ADD and I am a hoarder.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Random updates... what are you working on?
Yeah, but I am jealous. Saw you grabbed this. Did you also grab the black crew?
- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Random updates... what are you working on?
Jeff got the black crew... traded his Mustang Cobra for it.
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: Random updates... what are you working on?
Those look good tony. One of these days I'll have to break down and buy a set.
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: Random updates... what are you working on?
Rmc wrote:Those look good tony. One of these days I'll have to break down and buy a set.
Im sure we can barter some work......
Re: Random updates... what are you working on?
Looks awesome! May I add one suggestipn though. You should definitely make sure the master bedroom has its own bathroom. Thatd bug me personally.Nick wrote:For many reasons, i'm moving back to the central valley. We are planning on building a house on the family farm. This is what I'm currently working on.
Going to move a few walls around to better suit us, but we like the overall plan.
We are currently looking at a few options in the I.E. for a 4 house family compound. This would be our first home purchase and its so darn stressful.
- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Re: Random updates... what are you working on?
I'd make the garage 18x bigger.
Random updates... what are you working on?
The master bedroom has its own bath, directly inside the door to the right. And he said the garage it's for his wife and he has a shop off the house.
- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Re: Random updates... what are you working on?
Wait. His wife leaves the kitchen?
Random updates... what are you working on?
Well yeah she has to go buy groceries doesn't she?
- BDKW1
- Posts: 1518
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:19 pm
- Bronco Info: It's the new and inproved Party Barge!
- Location: Not Socal
Re: Random updates... what are you working on?
How many of you read that and chuckled, then turned around to see if something was flying at your head?birdco85 wrote:Well yeah she has to go buy groceries doesn't she?
- 93Broncobuff
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:18 pm
- Bronco Info: 1993, 351w, K&N,4" Bilstein 5100 lift, procomp coils, SSFAB Beams, Giant R/A's
- Location: Huntington Beach, California
Re: Random updates... what are you working on?
Tony got any pics of those angel eyes at night?
-
dtbback
- Posts: 1677
- Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig
Re: Random updates... what are you working on?
I enjoyed it from the safety of my car before I went inside lolBDKW1 wrote:How many of you read that and chuckled, then turned around to see if something was flying at your head?birdco85 wrote:Well yeah she has to go buy groceries doesn't she?
- BDKW1
- Posts: 1518
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:19 pm
- Bronco Info: It's the new and inproved Party Barge!
- Location: Not Socal
Re: Random updates... what are you working on?
Should be closing on this in 2 weeks or less. Was a HUD foreclosure that we one the bid on at 135K. It needs some work, pretty sure the crazy cat lady lived there as the whole place smells like cat piss. The 24X36 shop is only about 6 ears old and in really good shape.
As soon as I get the keys I have to go pick up a free to Me 88 vintage Bridgeport CNC mill. Amazingly it is in working condition with a fair amount of tooling with it.
As soon as I get the keys I have to go pick up a free to Me 88 vintage Bridgeport CNC mill. Amazingly it is in working condition with a fair amount of tooling with it.




