That might work if it was actually goingChaseTruck754 wrote:Hey - it's a way to fix our screwed up budget. Still I say don't do it because I'd NEVER get my truck back...
Day job
- AussieRod
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
- Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
- Location: Downunder
Re: Day job
- AussieRod
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
- Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
- Location: Downunder
Re: Day job
It might help get rid of some of the morons who would kill us.Broncodawg wrote:Accident mitigation? Í have driven several thousand miles on US highways, and the driving standards out there are frightening.
Yep, amazing how we have to design our hwys so that all the atrocious drivers out there don't kill us and they still find new and creative ways to wreck. More Cops out there would help, but do we really want that?
- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Re: Day job
A program like Sweden would be better, teach people how to drive rather than just make the car move. Everyone should be able to drive like Greaves.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Day job
All the funny people here seem to forget I have 7 or 8 cars/trucks at any given time, so yeah - I wasn't referring to either of the '74's.AusBroncodoc wrote:That might work if it was actually goingChaseTruck754 wrote:Hey - it's a way to fix our screwed up budget. Still I say don't do it because I'd NEVER get my truck back...![]()
![]()
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- AussieRod
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
- Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
- Location: Downunder
Re: Day job
We know. Just funnin' ya, Steve

