I was just saying in general I'd only get the fully convertible for caging purposes since other than that, I'd never remove it. I'd love to have one built for the desert as well as an F100 built to race... all while keeping all my current vehicles.robertcrav wrote:I believe that one is a convertible Augi, if it was a hardtop, the rear windows would curl up over the roof a bit...I've had 2 of them and they were solid trucks for sure
Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
- Agui-E7TE
- Posts: 1483
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:50 am
- Bronco Info: 89 Bronco w/ 6 in. skyjacker kit w/ dual Bilstein 5150 shocks up front and Deaver F53's in the rear
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Gotcha... And oh the stable I would have if $$ and space were not a concern....
- ESHALLBETTER
- Posts: 1588
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 am
- Bronco Info: 85 class 3, 70's somthing trail bronco.
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
If I had ALL the vehicles I wanted, money and space for my vehicles would not be the issue, it would be trying to find a place for all the stuff my wife wants!!
- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
- Agui-E7TE
- Posts: 1483
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:50 am
- Bronco Info: 89 Bronco w/ 6 in. skyjacker kit w/ dual Bilstein 5150 shocks up front and Deaver F53's in the rear
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Ha! I'm not tied up yet but when I do come to that point I would set a condition that the back yard and garage are mine and everything else is hers. The day I go house shopping, the first thing I'll look at is the garage and wether the roof is tall enough to fit a 2-post lift inside.ESHALLBETTER wrote:If I had ALL the vehicles I wanted, money and space for my vehicles would not be the issue, it would be trying to find a place for all the stuff my wife wants!!
I don't like selling my trucks so every time I find a good deal on an F100 I realize that I would have to park it on the street and I already have both my Broncos and my Mustang out there. The GMC is sitting at a shop but when I pick it up I'm sure it will attract some attention with coilovers, fiberglass and a full cage.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
You sound like I used to Agui...
And now I sound like one of the many guys that tried to warn me "It doesn't really work that way..."
I'm in the same boat. I'd LOVE to have tons of cars but I don't have enough $$ to store them. my high water mark was 10 at one time. I'm down to 6, trying to get down to 4. She wants me to end up with 3 but I'm digging my heels in and holding my ground as best I can.
I think once we find a house and can figure out just how much storage we actually have I'll have a better idea of what I can actually pull off.
And now I sound like one of the many guys that tried to warn me "It doesn't really work that way..."
I'm in the same boat. I'd LOVE to have tons of cars but I don't have enough $$ to store them. my high water mark was 10 at one time. I'm down to 6, trying to get down to 4. She wants me to end up with 3 but I'm digging my heels in and holding my ground as best I can.
I think once we find a house and can figure out just how much storage we actually have I'll have a better idea of what I can actually pull off.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
ChaseTruck754 wrote: And now I sound like one of the many guys that tried to warn me "It doesn't really work that way..."
Hahahaha, funny how that happens!! LOL
- ESHALLBETTER
- Posts: 1588
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 am
- Bronco Info: 85 class 3, 70's somthing trail bronco.
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
I still get most of the stuff I want, it just comes in a different order
Before - Bronco, Parts, Motorcycle, Parts, Car, Parts.....
Now - Bronco, New floors, Parts, New Drapes, Motorcycle, New kitchen...
Before - Bronco, Parts, Motorcycle, Parts, Car, Parts.....
Now - Bronco, New floors, Parts, New Drapes, Motorcycle, New kitchen...
-
D1cker1
- Posts: 1255
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm
- Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior
- Location: ORANGE CUNTY, COMIFORNIA وس إنجليزي - عربي
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
This thread has deceased my interest in marriage.. Take control of your (_)(_)=> boys.
Last edited by D1cker1 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- ESHALLBETTER
- Posts: 1588
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 am
- Bronco Info: 85 class 3, 70's somthing trail bronco.
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
OK, I'll try and get this thing back on track. I just discovered if you google image search the term "awesome bronco" Philos bronco is the 5th result top row. Not bad, the internet is a pretty big place!
- Attachments
-
- philo bronco.jpg (34.11 KiB) Viewed 1180 times
- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
I forgot how pretty it used to be.
Interesting tidbit. The truck had better high speed handling on and off road with the 20s. I was never able to break them either.
Interesting tidbit. The truck had better high speed handling on and off road with the 20s. I was never able to break them either.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
It wasnt the size Philo it was the cool star wheels that made it more stable!
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
- Agui-E7TE
- Posts: 1483
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:50 am
- Bronco Info: 89 Bronco w/ 6 in. skyjacker kit w/ dual Bilstein 5150 shocks up front and Deaver F53's in the rear
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
gunit's Bronco is three rows down from Philo's and it's airborne no less.
The only fame my Bronco has is a picture of it broken down on the side of the 118 frwy... which oddly enough happened to me again on Wednesday on the same stretch of freeway but headed the other direction this time. To top it off it was a distributor gear issue that caused it just like the last time only this time it was my TTB Bronco and not my '79 Bronco.
The only fame my Bronco has is a picture of it broken down on the side of the 118 frwy... which oddly enough happened to me again on Wednesday on the same stretch of freeway but headed the other direction this time. To top it off it was a distributor gear issue that caused it just like the last time only this time it was my TTB Bronco and not my '79 Bronco.
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Do a search on prerunner Broncos, and you will see a TON of the members showing up!
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Weird - I search for bronco stuff & pics of my crew cab build come up. You guys have this infectious disease that is spreading to us poor 70's guys 
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
-
Broncodawg
- Posts: 711
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:14 pm
- Bronco Info: Ole Yeller- 89 Bronco prerunner, 77 Bronco rock rig, 79 F100 prerunner barn find
- Location: Bishop, CA
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Moved to You tube thread.
Ole Yeller-89 Bronco Prerunner/77 Bronco rock rig/79 F100 prerunner yard art
- Silverslk
- Posts: 1932
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
- Location: Garden Grove, CA
- Contact:
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Is this a good place to put this?
- Attachments
-
- experimental.jpeg (247.45 KiB) Viewed 1017 times
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
- economig
- Posts: 1101
- Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:15 am
- Bronco Info: 1994 Eddie Bauer 5.8L
- Location: SW Riverside County
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
I think this photo is adequate...Silverslk wrote:Is this a good place to put this?
Quick couple of questions: Is this the dezert turtle and is it also the reason you've been semi MIA? I see a faint bit of green...
Please advise, as it looks pretty badass, in an awesome sort of way ha ha
T H R E A T Motorsports
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
In my garage would be a better place for that Andy.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
Pretty positive I know what that is and if so I LOVE the progress!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
