Going wider

User avatar
Travisfab
Posts: 1274
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:09 pm
Bronco Info: 95 XLT 5.8 C6 Prerunner

Re: Going wider

Post by Travisfab »

Wrightracing.net wrote:What wheelbase can you get with short bedsides?

112-117 depending on how far you want the front of the bedside off the back of the door. Also depends on if your beams are pushed forward.
User avatar
Wrightracing.net
Posts: 2235
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:58 pm
Bronco Info: 1972 Bronco with an 86 chassis, full cage and Long travel coil-over suspension.
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Going wider

Post by Wrightracing.net »

Thanks, that's good to know. It's not something I plan on anytime soon, but if I do a linked rear end, I will go to the extent of stretching it.
4x4_mafia_jon
Posts: 423
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 6:29 pm
Bronco Info: all stock on some 33s.. just crossed over from the rock crawler dackside

Re: Going wider

Post by 4x4_mafia_jon »

Image

I know my bronco is no where near as beautiful. But this is with the front moved 4inches and the rear moved back 2
Post Reply