THE DUMPSTER

User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by SteveG »

Do you sell regular, stand alone grills, too? We're going to need to replace ours soon. We'll probably just buy a cheapo but I'd be interested in seeing what you can get.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
Pre Run It
Posts: 203
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:53 am
Bronco Info: 93' 5.8 glass F & B 2.5 pro series FOX with Res, Caged, bfg projects beadlocks currie
Location: Temecula, Ca

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by Pre Run It »

We normally deal with built in's becuase we build the structure but, This is a grill from a manufacture based in Orange County and I've sold hundreds of there grills with ZERO service calls which is better than most high end grill manufactures. THis grill http://www.tropicalkitchens.com/index.p ... cts_id=455 I can get for around $600. Its solid 304 stainless and has a lifetime warranty.
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by Nick »

Javier, can you get anything in a charcoal grill? Gas is for sissies...
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by SteveG »

Nick wrote:Javier, can you get anything in a charcoal grill? Gas is for sissies...
What a snob!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
Pre Run It
Posts: 203
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:53 am
Bronco Info: 93' 5.8 glass F & B 2.5 pro series FOX with Res, Caged, bfg projects beadlocks currie
Location: Temecula, Ca

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by Pre Run It »

Nick wrote:Javier, can you get anything in a charcoal grill? Gas is for sissies...
Yeah but The charcoal units are all stainless steel and made for Islands so they start at around $500 and go up from there. I know its crazy but thats just the way it is. I have so many customers that want both types of cookers but there just isn't an affordable stainless charcoal grill.
User avatar
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Posts: 2006
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
Location: southern oregon
Contact:

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by bajascott »

Charcoal is for people who have too much time on thier hands....... I used to build kit door kitchens for a friend.of mine.they are Badass. Post up some love of your islands.
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by Nick »

I find myself with a lot of free time lately...
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Posts: 2006
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
Location: southern oregon
Contact:

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by bajascott »

Time is a valuable thing.....
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/
User avatar
Pre Run It
Posts: 203
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:53 am
Bronco Info: 93' 5.8 glass F & B 2.5 pro series FOX with Res, Caged, bfg projects beadlocks currie
Location: Temecula, Ca

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by Pre Run It »

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by Nick »

Nice!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Posts: 2006
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
Location: southern oregon
Contact:

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by bajascott »

Very cool. I'll have dig out some pics a couple I have made. Nice work!
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/
User avatar
Silverslk
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Contact:

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by Silverslk »

I know its old story but WTF?!?!?!?!

We NEVER had any teachers like this in MY middle school !!!!

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?secti ... id=8572143
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
User avatar
Agui-E7TE
Posts: 1483
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:50 am
Bronco Info: 89 Bronco w/ 6 in. skyjacker kit w/ dual Bilstein 5150 shocks up front and Deaver F53's in the rear

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by Agui-E7TE »

I had a super hot science teacher when I was in 7th grade. I swear I could hear Van Halen playing in the background, haha!

So.... I don't think she has broken a law or done anything wrong. It's kinda funny that they all would have to be avid porn watchers to recognize her. Should the administration be put on leave or be fired as well than for participating in activities of that nature by watching them?
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by Polarcub »

I actually feel bad for this lady. Because some kid stumbled on the video that she was in and a parent wants to blame her. she did not expose the child to it and it seems that some parents forget that people have lives outside of their jobs. I would not care if she was one of my childrens teachers as long as her side job was not being advocated in the class room. I am not the moral police. It would be different if she was involved in underage stuff though
Jeremy
User avatar
Silverslk
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Contact:

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by Silverslk »

Thats exactly how I feel Jer.

If she isnt coming to work all slutty dressed and looks/acts professional and no one knew what she did....who cares. What about the parents blaming her and the teachers because her kid is sitting around at school looking at porn on their smart phone??? SERIOUS??? And in that interview....the girl saying shes scared to go to school there ????? What?!?!?! She is not recruiting middle school kids.......this world is going to shit.
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Pre Run It wrote:Yeah but The charcoal units are all stainless steel and made for Islands so they start at around $500 and go up from there. I know its crazy but thats just the way it is. I have so many customers that want both types of cookers but there just isn't an affordable stainless charcoal grill.
Have you prices materials lately? The material cost is why the cost so much. Good stainless isn't cheap to work with.

You guys would crap yourself if you saw what I put in back yards all the time. I've had clients spend $100k on patio furniture!!!!

Oh and then there is this Disneyland of a BBQ area we did. NOT my style at all, but it was a spec house on the beach & the builder we were working with wanted all the bells & whistles. We easily have well over $10k in just the U shaped BBQ area, but there were Viking BBQs, sinks, warming drawers, ice drawers, trash drawers, etc. Not to mention the fool wanted 2 +/-50" flat screens out there when this was the view... The house I'm talking about was 2 over (closer to the point) from the one pictured below that we also did.



Silverslk wrote:I know its old story but WTF?!?!?!?!

We NEVER had any teachers like this in MY middle school !!!!

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?secti ... id=8572143
As for this - I saw that on TV the other night & thought pretty much exactly what you guys have said. 1 - it's her private life. As long as she keeps it apart from her teaching job I wouldn't care. 2 - I WISH I had a teacher that hot in Jr. High - but then again if I did I would have never been able to walk anywhere if she was in the vicinity & I for sure wouldn't have gotten any school work done.
Attachments
x 022 - small.jpg
x 022 - small.jpg (66.68 KiB) Viewed 1070 times
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by Polarcub »

Man that would be a rough backyard...I dont know if I could deal with it...LOL

BTW I love the built in grills someday I want to have my outdoor kitchen....I think at this point though I half to wait until the next house
Jeremy
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by Polarcub »

Silverslk wrote:Thats exactly how I feel Jer.

If she isnt coming to work all slutty dressed and looks/acts professional and no one knew what she did....who cares. What about the parents blaming her and the teachers because her kid is sitting around at school looking at porn on their smart phone??? SERIOUS??? And in that interview....the girl saying shes scared to go to school there ????? What?!?!?! She is not recruiting middle school kids.......this world is going to shit.
Totally agree....I cant tell you how many parents I meet at my children's school that I just wonder WTF...Especially with my wife working there i see all the sillieness that goes on.

I am so sick and tired of people that want to try and blame everything under the sun on someone else. Maybe the parents of the 11 year old should stone up and actually do some parenting and explain to their 11 year old what she saw instead of demonizing her. Mamma says" alligators are grumpy cause they have bad teeth"....arrg I hate stupid people they should not breed!
Jeremy
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by Polarcub »

You know what else...I am sick and tired of...not being able to complement a woman on her attractivness...There used to be a time women actually appreciated the compliment instead of twisting it into something it isnt. Now it seems like if you notice a women your some sort of sicko, people forget that we are programmed so to speak to notice. Oh geeze here I go time to go meditate....too many things piss me off anymore
Jeremy
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

I WISH I lived there. Especially in the place the pic is of. I grew up surfing that spot & always get distracted in meetings down there when the surf is good. I'll post a few more pics for the dreamers like me to enjoy...

Here's 1 of the pool. I extends out beyond the upper deck & has an infinity edge that the water spills over to the basin 10+ feet below. If you're in the pool looking out it's like you're in the middle of nowhere - for lack of a better way to describe it...

Next is the surf the place looks out onto.

Then 2 shots of the front of the house. It's a funky semi contemporary thing that I want REALLY bad!
Attachments
x 021 small.jpg
x 021 small.jpg (64.92 KiB) Viewed 1063 times
x 028 small.jpg
x 028 small.jpg (48.14 KiB) Viewed 1063 times
x 037 small.jpg
x 037 small.jpg (134.01 KiB) Viewed 1063 times
x 016.jpg
x 016.jpg (112.62 KiB) Viewed 1063 times
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
Post Reply