Cowardly Bull Sh!t! Really....??

User avatar
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER
Posts: 840
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Cowardly Bull Sh!t! Really....??

Post by flyinbronco »

cuz_im_CR wrote:You can't prove anything so I guess I'm innocent.....
No, I believe you are responsible. You started this witch hunt and even if you didn't make the Craig's list posts you likely incited it which is the same thing in my book. In the locked thread you said you were done with this site. Why are you still here?

tvoymang wrote:We had nothing to do with it, no problems with Robert at all.

The whole Mark thing is another story. But yes if you contact criagslist they will give info of whoever posted it. It says so in their disclaimer dealio. Sorry about all this!
If you are trully sorry for all this then let it die. No good has or will come from it and you are effecting completely innocent people that have NO association with southwest.
tvoymang
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:48 pm
Bronco Info: (Former) 90' Bronco 351W

Re: Cowardly Bull Sh!t! Really....??

Post by tvoymang »

He doesn't appreciate being accused of doing something that no one has any proof other than hasty assumptions of our involvment in. I've said before and I will say it again, he is his own person and will post whatever he wishes.

And how exactly is it that he will look like an idiot? I think you need to relax.

I can promise you that NEITHER of us had ANY involvment in this whatsoever.

And obviously we come back to defend ourselves... duh?
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Cowardly Bull Sh!t! Really....??

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

No all you two are doing is starting another argument. If your innocent you dont need to defend. No one called either of you out directly. Im not saying you did it im just saying if it wasnt you two then do us a favor and dont respond at all.
tvoymang
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:48 pm
Bronco Info: (Former) 90' Bronco 351W

Re: Cowardly Bull Sh!t! Really....??

Post by tvoymang »

hobbyturnedobsession wrote:No all you two are doing is starting another argument. If your innocent you dont need to defend. No one called either of you out directly. Im not saying you did it im just saying if it wasnt you two then do us a favor and dont respond at all.
flyinbronco wrote:No, I believe you are responsible. You started this witch hunt and even if you didn't make the Craig's list posts you likely incited it which is the same thing in my book. In the locked thread you said you were done with this site. Why are you still here?
Pretty sure that would be directly labeling us as responsible.

Don't want to start shit, but people need to get their facts straight prior to pointing any fingers.

Any way, once Robert finds out who it was, you will see it wasn't/has nothing to do with us. Period end of story.
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: Cowardly Bull Sh!t! Really....??

Post by SteveG »

Replying from my phone. Which I hate doing....
tvoymang wrote:Don't want to start shit, but people need to get their facts straight prior to pointing any fingers.
Getting things straight before pointing fingers... what a novel concept. It seems that was not a consideration when I was accused of a cover up.

Locking thread. Will reply in more detail later if I feel like it. In the meantime, NO MORE THREADS ON THIS SUBJECT. This cannot be resolved on GFB and the site is not here for mud slinging.
Locked