Mass email from GFB-Did you get it?
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Mass email from GFB-Did you get it?
Still nothing on my end either Steve
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: Mass email from GFB-Did you get it?
I don't know why everyone didn't get it... I'm going to send again but this time go through and send 25 at a time so I can see who it's going to. I apologize to those of you that get duplicates!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: Mass email from GFB-Did you get it?
got it this time steve.
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: Mass email from GFB-Did you get it?
I just got my email this morning Steve.
Chris
Chris
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: Mass email from GFB-Did you get it?
Good. Thanks, guys!
I just finished re-sending to everyone on the board. It looks like all these went through.
I just finished re-sending to everyone on the board. It looks like all these went through.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
- RyanDS650X
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
- Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
- Location: Mesa, AZ
- Contact:
Re: Mass email from GFB-Did you get it?
got it.
'96 XLT 5.8l lil edelbrock, lil Autofab, LOTTA fun.
"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
Re: Mass email from GFB-Did you get it?
I didn't get it
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: Mass email from GFB-Did you get it?
You're feisty lately!PBR wrote:got it bitch!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: Mass email from GFB-Did you get it?
It must be that time of the month.SteveG wrote:You're feisty lately!PBR wrote:got it bitch!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
-
Broncodawg
- Posts: 711
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:14 pm
- Bronco Info: Ole Yeller- 89 Bronco prerunner, 77 Bronco rock rig, 79 F100 prerunner barn find
- Location: Bishop, CA
Re: Mass email from GFB-Did you get it?
Got one on the 24th and thanks for sending it out and reminding me to get it paid.
Ole Yeller-89 Bronco Prerunner/77 Bronco rock rig/79 F100 prerunner yard art
- Phoenix0783
- Posts: 658
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:50 pm
- Bronco Info: No more Bronco :(
- Location: Bend, OR
- Contact:
Re: Mass email from GFB-Did you get it?
I got the second one as well
My car is a hybrid; it burns gas and rubber.
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: Mass email from GFB-Did you get it?
I got the second one too
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Mass email from GFB-Did you get it?
Mine seems to have come through on the 24th as well.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
- only1mikey
- Posts: 494
- Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:06 pm
- Bronco Info: 84 Bronco
- Location: Simi Valley, CA
Re: Mass email from GFB-Did you get it?
Late to the party but I also got them both.
Mike
Mike
