Mark Keifer pedophile

User avatar
economig
Posts: 1101
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:15 am
Bronco Info: 1994 Eddie Bauer 5.8L
Location: SW Riverside County

Re: Mark Keifer pedophile

Post by economig »

Almost forgot...


What's that sound dynamite makes again?
T H R E A T Motorsports
User avatar
economig
Posts: 1101
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:15 am
Bronco Info: 1994 Eddie Bauer 5.8L
Location: SW Riverside County

Re: Mark Keifer pedophile

Post by economig »

Why isn't mark running his own Facebook page???

Why hasn't he come on here to post?

I'm sure you guys are right.

There's these giant facilities full of men with children and wives but no jobs, they're called prisons :D

People are often extremely remorseful for being caught after making bad decisions but I don't think we'd see the same sympathy if autofab hired some kid that lost his temper and hit the owner in the head with a wrench (purely hypothetical).

Nobody on here would have any problem saying the shop help's wife had to get a j.o.b.

Yeah it's sad, the consequences of serious crime USUALLY are
T H R E A T Motorsports
User avatar
crazyjim
Posts: 169
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:42 pm
Bronco Info: 2000 Jeep XJ

Re: Mark Keifer pedophile

Post by crazyjim »

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I find it pretty surprising how HOSTILE a few of you are, some that I've met, in response to someone pointing out the fact that a member you've done business with is a pedophile. Regardless of the deals you may be getting from him, there's reason enough in my opinion to stay far away until he's found innocent. Had he not pleaded guilty, I may have a different outlook on this. But there it is, my two cents.
User avatar
AussieRod
Posts: 2818
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
Location: Downunder

Re: Mark Keifer pedophile

Post by AussieRod »

crazyjim wrote:I don't have a dog in this fight, but I find it pretty surprising how HOSTILE a few of you are, some that I've met, in response to someone pointing out the fact that a member you've done business with is a pedophile. Regardless of the deals you may be getting from him, there's reason enough in my opinion to stay far away until he's found innocent. Had he not pleaded guilty, I may have a different outlook on this. But there it is, my two cents.
Well spoken.
User avatar
AussieRod
Posts: 2818
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
Location: Downunder

Re: Mark Keifer pedophile

Post by AussieRod »

As I can no longer edit my post(s), I will add 2 things:
1) Pedophilia has nothing in common with viewing child porn. Get it right. If it hasn't happened to you, don't mix the terms.

2) FWIW, if I caught a pedophile intefering with a child, I would have zero qualms slaughtering that person on the spot, regardless of the consequences. Been there and done it. End of story.
User avatar
economig
Posts: 1101
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:15 am
Bronco Info: 1994 Eddie Bauer 5.8L
Location: SW Riverside County

Re: Mark Keifer pedophile

Post by economig »

AussieRod wrote:As I can no longer edit my post(s), I will add 2 things:
1) Pedophilia has nothing in common with viewing child porn. Get it right. If it hasn't happened to you, don't mix the terms.
Hey Rod,

Your inability to know individual site members' life experience and areas of professional expertise is not superseded by your unusually heightened inclination to share private details about your life... Although your honesty is respectable, I would not count on matched response from other members to qualify their arguments.

Furthermore, your statement above, like many other statements in this thread, is absolutely fucking ridiculous. I thought you were in a reasonable position until you said viewing that filth for arousal has no related associations to pedophilia?? Ok

Everybody needs to take a step back from their subjective influences and pre existing alliances. Read this thread from an objective unbiased standpoint and conduct more research...

Then punch yourself in the balls for making all these bull shit excuses and acting like tough guy keyboard commandos unnecessarily :)

Everyone could probably bro down afterwards. I get it, tough crossroads. Growing pains. I like what Yikes said to a certain degree. Make mature observations.

Anybody wants to act like a tough guy or call names for your obvious defense of these characteristics and attributes without intelligent support of statements, PM me and leave it off the thread. I think that's an easy fix for a discussion like this.
T H R E A T Motorsports
User avatar
AussieRod
Posts: 2818
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
Location: Downunder

Re: Mark Keifer pedophile

Post by AussieRod »

economig wrote:
AussieRod wrote:As I can no longer edit my post(s), I will add 2 things:
1) Pedophilia has nothing in common with viewing child porn. Get it right. If it hasn't happened to you, don't mix the terms.
Hey Rod,

Your inability to know individual site members' life experience and areas of professional expertise is not superseded by your unusually heightened inclination to share private details about your life... Although your honesty is respectable, I would not count on matched response from other members to qualify their arguments.

Furthermore, your statement above, like many other statements in this thread, is absolutely fucking ridiculous. I thought you were in a reasonable position until you said viewing that filth for arousal has no related associations to pedophilia?? Ok

Everybody needs to take a step back from their subjective influences and pre existing alliances. Read this thread from an objective unbiased standpoint and conduct more research...

Then punch yourself in the balls for making all these bull shit excuses and acting like tough guy keyboard commandos unnecessarily :)

Everyone could probably bro down afterwards. I get it, tough crossroads. Growing pains. I like what Yikes said to a certain degree. Make mature observations.

Anybody wants to act like a tough guy or call names for your obvious defense of these characteristics and attributes without intelligent support of statements, PM me and leave it off the thread. I think that's an easy fix for a discussion like this.
Whatever.
tvoymang
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:48 pm
Bronco Info: (Former) 90' Bronco 351W

Re: Mark Keifer pedophile

Post by tvoymang »

AussieRod wrote:As I can no longer edit my post(s), I will add 2 things:
1) Pedophilia has nothing in common with viewing child porn. Get it right. If it hasn't happened to you, don't mix the terms.

2) FWIW, if I caught a pedophile intefering with a child, I would have zero qualms slaughtering that person on the spot, regardless of the consequences. Been there and done it. End of story.
Oh? Ill just leave this here:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Mark Keifer pedophile

Post by Nick »

So now you guys have resorted to posting about gfb on craigslist. Sad! Where have we condoned such heinous behavior or for that matter supported child porn? You guys have annonomously slandered the owners and members of this site. Nothing was ever swept under the rug, because nothing was brought up before this. We chose to not say anything because it doesn't belong here. It's a matter for the courts
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Mark Keifer pedophile

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

I thought economig left? You must be really bored.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
Silverslk
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Contact:

Re: Mark Keifer pedophile

Post by Silverslk »

WOW. This makes me glad I'm going through times that keep me busy and away from the computer. It also makes me sad when I DO get on and have to sift through 4 pages of this shit.

I will only say a little bit.... The hard thing to argue is the having a screen name on a child porn site...... accidentally downloading/watching something could happen to anyone (not 80 times though) who views porn online but a screen name???

and last... I wonder is everyone would view this differently if he had actually assaulted some young person vs "online viewing"?

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.p ... ight=terry
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: Mark Keifer pedophile

Post by SteveG »

A craigslist ad slandering GFB? You guys are something else.

Will, why am I not surprised that you could not stay away even after you said you were done with the site?
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: Mark Keifer pedophile

Post by yikes »

Anonimously slandering GFB. That demonstrates true character.
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Mark Keifer pedophile

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

What a bunch of dipshit people. Talk about stupid ignorance.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Posts: 2006
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
Location: southern oregon
Contact:

Re: Mark Keifer pedophile

Post by bajascott »

Go back to your beloved dudebros,and then go fuck your selves. This site was made for us that didnt want drama.
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/
tvoymang
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:48 pm
Bronco Info: (Former) 90' Bronco 351W

Re: Mark Keifer pedophile

Post by tvoymang »

First of all, I will address these craigslist accusations... I know nothing of this and assure you I had no part in that. Not sure what that is all about. Link?

And this...
AussieRod wrote: Remaining Mark's friend, even if he is found guilty, has nothing to do with believing his innocence. Child porn, as disgusting as it is, doesnt make it a reason to hate somebody who has done right by those he has dealt with in business. We are all free to express our opinions, but sometimes its best to keep them to yourself. Sometimes it is better to be quiet and thought a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt. NO_ONE is hiding this away from the members, there are those who prefer not to discuss it here out of respect for EVERYONE here AND for the family involved. Please, be civil, discuss your concerns via PM or GTFO, as others have offered.
Not so sure why your concern is with this guy and his family? What about the children who were exploited to create the filth that is at hand? What about those children's parents? Surely you can relate seeing as you were a supposed victim of child abuse? Do you have sympathy - remorse even, for those that exploited YOU as an innocent child? Also, I am not a fool, you don't know me... Talk about passing judgements!

This is honestly the first time I have come across a group of people vehemently defending someone who is under scrutiny for crimes of this nature. People who have young children of their own, none the less. I am not taking the side that I am to create "haters" for myself, trust me on that one. I am simply agreeing with the movement that information like this should be readily available for people to consider prior to doing business with this person. This certainly is not a "hush hush" subject. Someone's divorce, someone's affair with the neighbors wife, someone's closet drug addiction.... those are under the rug topics.

AussieRod.. I respect your diplomacy and can say 100% that you are a better human than I. There is NO WAY that i see these acts as forgivable in any sense of the term. I would wholeheartedly base a friendship upon a conviction of that nature. ESPECIALLY if I had children.

I cannot speak for the OP as far as reasoning for the original post, but I know where I stand - and the reasons for which i stand there.
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Mark Keifer pedophile

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

You still have no judgement. The courts havent even passed judgement. No one died and made you god or as someone else said a guardian angle. Leave. You and the rest that are pulling this shit are a bunch of drama queen bullshit artists and as far as im concerned you belong in the group too. Way to go dick head.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Mark Keifer pedophile

Post by Nick »

It boils down to character. As you can tell, marks character has one him friends. The same can not be said about some of you. You come here stirring up crap, some of you have posted lies about this site.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
tvoymang
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:48 pm
Bronco Info: (Former) 90' Bronco 351W

Re: Mark Keifer pedophile

Post by tvoymang »

How is it that others are getting warned for foul language yet this guy is running his mouth like a drunk sailor and nothing has been said?

Drama is less than wanted. Believe that. Just a matter of putting things that deserve to be in the open air out there. If you don't like it, don't read it. If you don't want to be a part of it, don't post in the thread.

Never acted high and mighty, never said I was better than anyone else. Everything that I have posted has been 100% subjective, and as I've said multiple times, I HOPE I AM WRONG. I will put my foot in my mouth, apologize and grovel at your feet.

Unless you have some sort of information that disproves the information that has bee previously posted, your posts, now and later (mostly spewing defensive, pointless crap BTW), are just as useless and factless as any other. You say I can't pass judgement, but it seems as though you've already passed yours.
tvoymang
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:48 pm
Bronco Info: (Former) 90' Bronco 351W

Re: Mark Keifer pedophile

Post by tvoymang »

hobbyturnedobsession wrote:You still have no judgement. The courts havent even passed judgement. No one died and made you god or as someone else said a guardian angle. Leave. You and the rest that are pulling this shit are a bunch of drama queen bullshit artists and as far as im concerned you belong in the group too. Way to go dick head.
my above post being in response to this ^... forgot to quote and cannot edit.
Locked