I love AZ

User avatar
philofab
Basura Blanca
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
Location: Bullhead, AZ
Contact:

I love AZ

Post by philofab »

I love AZ. You no longer need a CCW to carry concealed in this state.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: I love AZ

Post by SteveG »

Nice!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
bajajunkie
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:50 pm
Bronco Info: I'll let you know as soon as I get it....

Re: I love AZ

Post by bajajunkie »

lucky man...what about when we Kalifornians come over???
User avatar
Squarehead
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:41 pm

Re: I love AZ

Post by Squarehead »

Ha, I remember turning 18 when I lived in AZ, and going right over to the gun store to buy a semi-auto MAK-90 (AK variant) with a 40-round clip. I was a senior in high school and we used to ditch class to go shoot out near the Verde river. My high school collection grew, with all kinds of weird but cool looking guns. A Maadi, a couple of Intertec (Tec 9, Tec 22) uzi-looking things, a tiny little Glock 24, a riot-gun 12-gauge, a really nice Browning 30-06. For a while, I had some sort of MAC-10 .45 -- cool looking gun, not that cool to shoot.

Funny thing...I'm not sure I'm comfortable now with 18-year old kids running around with that kind of firepower, but damn, it was fun.
User avatar
philofab
Basura Blanca
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
Location: Bullhead, AZ
Contact:

Re: I love AZ

Post by philofab »

With the good comes the bad...

http://www.usatoday.com/news/topstories ... htm?csp=34

It's bad enough I get pulled over in Yuma and El Centro area and asked my citizenship. Now it will get worse and I don't even look Hispanic!
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
Post Reply