RC Cars!
- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
Re: RC Cars!
Saw that the other day Brian, I almost ordered it
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: RC Cars!
It would be bitchen with some of those OG steel looking beadlocks.
Like these...

...or these

Like these...

...or these

-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
-
Threat Motorsports
- Posts: 346
- Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 9:51 am
- Bronco Info: 95 Bronco SOLD!
- Location: UTAH
Re: RC Cars!
BajaBronco13 wrote:Rally racing looks like a good work out, LOL
Id trip and fall lol!
-
Threat Motorsports
- Posts: 346
- Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 9:51 am
- Bronco Info: 95 Bronco SOLD!
- Location: UTAH
Re: RC Cars!
Gettin my flex on lol!


- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: RC Cars!
My son suddenly has the urge to step up to a 4wd because the neighbor kid got an SC10RS. He just needs a couple more $$ to get into an Exo, so....anyone want a well used SC10? Haha!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190777881832?ss ... 1555.l2649
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190777881832?ss ... 1555.l2649
-
Threat Motorsports
- Posts: 346
- Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 9:51 am
- Bronco Info: 95 Bronco SOLD!
- Location: UTAH
Re: RC Cars!
Nice! I am actually looking for another SC10 to convert to a buggy for my son. How much do you want for it as "Buy now"?yikes wrote:My son suddenly has the urge to step up to a 4wd because the neighbor kid got an SC10RS. He just needs a couple more $$ to get into an Exo, so....anyone want a well used SC10? Haha!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190777881832?ss ... 1555.l2649
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: RC Cars!
I've got it at $110 Dave. Might be selling mine as well. Decided to go 4wd too. Haha!
-
Threat Motorsports
- Posts: 346
- Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 9:51 am
- Bronco Info: 95 Bronco SOLD!
- Location: UTAH
Re: RC Cars!
Been living here for 7 years and never even realized that I have an Rock Crawling park right in my own backyard. In fact I have a couple of them, and a TON of them right outside my property lol! Picked up an RTR Wraith yesterday!
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: RC Cars!
I up your compound Dave to my full blown Mini JV!!!
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q207 ... 4AF3A0.mp4
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q207 ... 4AF3A0.mp4
-
Threat Motorsports
- Posts: 346
- Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 9:51 am
- Bronco Info: 95 Bronco SOLD!
- Location: UTAH
Re: RC Cars!
Thats sweet!!
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: RC Cars!
We seriously need to plan a BBQ RC crawler/Shirt course shoot out....... Pismo trip would hav been cool but I can't make that weekend.
We should pic a day 2 months out or so and get us all together. Would be some good fun.
We should pic a day 2 months out or so and get us all together. Would be some good fun.
-
Threat Motorsports
- Posts: 346
- Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 9:51 am
- Bronco Info: 95 Bronco SOLD!
- Location: UTAH
-
Threat Motorsports
- Posts: 346
- Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 9:51 am
- Bronco Info: 95 Bronco SOLD!
- Location: UTAH
Re: RC Cars!
tcm glx wrote:We seriously need to plan a BBQ RC crawler/Shirt course shoot out....... Pismo trip would hav been cool but I can't make that weekend.
We should pic a day 2 months out or so and get us all together. Would be some good fun.
Lets do it! Hell we can make a whole weekend out of it! I have tons of space for RV's and trailers! I just need to move things around in the front yard and rebuild the SC track and its good too go.
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: RC Cars!
Threat Motorsports wrote:tcm glx wrote:We seriously need to plan a BBQ RC crawler/Shirt course shoot out....... Pismo trip would hav been cool but I can't make that weekend.
We should pic a day 2 months out or so and get us all together. Would be some good fun.
Lets do it! Hell we can make a whole weekend out of it! I have tons of space for RV's and trailers! I just need to move things around in the front yard and rebuild the SC track and its good too go.
Would be supercool........ We could all bash the crap out of Chris and his assortment of Traxxas toys, Now that Brian is on the Axial bandwagon! It would be an Axial Bashfest!!
Start building parts for the wraith now too.....! Hahaha
-
Threat Motorsports
- Posts: 346
- Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 9:51 am
- Bronco Info: 95 Bronco SOLD!
- Location: UTAH
Re: RC Cars!
You sir are mean haha! I more then likely will start making parts for the Wraith because I can never leave well enough alone lol!tcm glx wrote:Threat Motorsports wrote:tcm glx wrote:We seriously need to plan a BBQ RC crawler/Shirt course shoot out....... Pismo trip would hav been cool but I can't make that weekend.
We should pic a day 2 months out or so and get us all together. Would be some good fun.
Lets do it! Hell we can make a whole weekend out of it! I have tons of space for RV's and trailers! I just need to move things around in the front yard and rebuild the SC track and its good too go.
Would be supercool........ We could all bash the crap out of Chris and his assortment of Traxxas toys, Now that Brian is on the Axial bandwagon! It would be an Axial Bashfest!!
Start building parts for the wraith now too.....! Hahaha
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: RC Cars!
tcm glx wrote:We could all bash the crap out of Chris and his assortment of Traxxas toys, Now that Brian is on the Axial bandwagon! It would be an Axial Bashfest!!
LOL, you guys suck but I will be there proudly representing the Slashes. Hey I own a Axial too!
Chris
-
Threat Motorsports
- Posts: 346
- Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 9:51 am
- Bronco Info: 95 Bronco SOLD!
- Location: UTAH
Re: RC Cars!
Haha! Repazent Chris!
More pics from a few minutes ago




More pics from a few minutes ago




-
Threat Motorsports
- Posts: 346
- Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 9:51 am
- Bronco Info: 95 Bronco SOLD!
- Location: UTAH
Re: RC Cars!
My boy driving.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 4rjoNjO2K4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 4rjoNjO2K4













