Jeans!

flyinbronco
HuckMASTER

Re: Jeans!

Post by flyinbronco »

BajaBronco13 wrote:LOL, awesome thread. Same here but I've just started ordering my jeans online. Levis never go out of style:

http://us.levi.com/family/index.jsp?cat ... al:3194290
Your right Chris Levi's never go out of style but the sum bitches stopped making my size like three years ago. I wore 33w x 40L in a 501 button fly for over 30 years then bamm. "Sorry we don't carry that size anymore". "No I'm sorry sir but we can't special order them either".

Steve's right its a dang conspiracy. Where's Jeese Ventura when you need him?
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
Andy Jones
Bronco Info: In the Works!

Post by Andy Jones »

Levi 501 button fly for me!!

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
bajabuck
Bronco Info: 87 Bronco with some Autofab parts held on with bailing wire and duct tape

Post by bajabuck »

Tuffskins add was awesome Chris.
Tough to beat Dickies at Walmart. Damit. I hate Walmart.

https://www.pointerbrand.com/index.php/ ... d-fit.html

Made in the USA since 1913. Nuff said.
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

RyanDS650X wrote:Check out Old Navy for jeans. Ive been wearing their stuff for a few years now. Styles are consistent and there is no worry of them going out of business! I wear these http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.d ... =574138152 even though they call it a "loose" cut, it just means that they dont taper down like those stupid fucking skinny jeans. I wouldnt be caught dead in a pair of jeans my sister could fit into... Steve the carpenter pants are cut the same way just more pockets. I buy online most of the time and there sales are pretty kick ass. I bought 3 pair last time for like $18 a piece.
I really liked the original Old Navy Painters. The second or third time I went to buy them, the fuckers increased the back pocket capacity to about a half gallon. My wallet doesn't need any help looking small, damn it! The good news is I can now carry a quart or two of engine oil in my pants with ease.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
philofab
Basura Blanca
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.

Post by philofab »

I've always worn Levi's 501s with the button fly too but it seems as they only last a 1/4 of the time now. I destroy pairs of those in a few months. Same for Dickies. I've always worn Dickies too but I blow the crotch out constantly.... I get a couple of months before they split at the seem.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Nice thread, and something I can totally relate to!

So my Mom & Karen got together around Christmas this year & decided I needed some new jeans even though my $12 Walmart ones and the Levis I've had for years hadn't worn out yet. I guess the "faded from years of washing" style isn't in anymore because they kept bugging me to get really dark ones. Not a fan of the color but I gave in. It's been a while since I really "shopped" for jeans but after trying on the few pairs they both bought me (I have about 6-8 pairs now - who the hell needs that many?????) I wasn't digging how they fit so I had to go back to the mall (HATE that place) & return them & try on a bunch of pairs until I found a style that fit. F that nonsense as the styles all suck now! Tony brought up the "how the hell does any guy who actually enjoys having room for his genitalia wear these" tight fit BS, and the other stuff was overly baggy and huge.

One good thing about the whole deal was with how many pairs I ended up with I should have to get another pair for 10-15 years. I doubt the mom/wife (by that time) will let that fly though :roll:
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
greaslife
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.

Post by greaslife »

try out wranglers .they are part of my uniform here at work (heavy equipment mechanic ). they last pretty long and are comfortable. they have odd sizes too like mine 40 34s . not too bad on the wallet either.
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
hobbyturnedobsession
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

The only jeans that seem to fit without suffocating my family jewls or making me look like I can fit four of me in them are RSQ. They're pretty cheap and my wife gets them for me.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
BDKW1
Bronco Info: It's the new and inproved Party Barge!

Post by BDKW1 »

philofab wrote:I blow the crotch out constantly.... I get a couple of months before they split at the seem.
Cut back on the Mexican food and salsa.............
philofab
Basura Blanca
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.

Post by philofab »

BDKW1 wrote:Cut back on the Mexican food and salsa.............
I was waiting for someone to make a wise crack. Where were you for the 500? I found the Bronco you made a bumper for but you weren't in it....
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
Deleted Account
Bronco Info: depends on what day

Post by Deleted Account »

i buy 12.99 kirkland jeans for work and general use... and the wife gets me ambercrombies for date night... lol
greaslife
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.

Post by greaslife »

date night what the hell is that.must have older kids.

sorry for the side track
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
BDKW1
Bronco Info: It's the new and inproved Party Barge!

Post by BDKW1 »

philofab wrote:Where were you for the 500? I found the Bronco you made a bumper for but you weren't in it....
Hit contingency then headed for Coyote Cals. Was hoping for a nice weekend of drinking and not working on trucks. Almost pulled it off. PAB spotted Me on top of the hill and pulled in for a quick fuel system inspection. He really should have pulled in somewhere else, I was way to drunk at that point. Although I did get his sunglasses out of the deal.

Do I look like a rockstar now?

bajabuck
Bronco Info: 87 Bronco with some Autofab parts held on with bailing wire and duct tape

Post by bajabuck »

[quote="philofab I've always worn Dickies too but I blow the crotch out constantly.... [/quote]

Braggart!