Nice GFB Bronco in latest issue of 4WD&SU

toddz69
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:52 am

Nice GFB Bronco in latest issue of 4WD&SU

Post by toddz69 »

Bilstein Shane's FSB is featured in the latest issue of 4WD & Sport Utility magazine. A nice writeup by Kevin Blumer.

Todd Z.
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Nice GFB Bronco in latest issue of 4WD&SU

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Can you get the link?
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
toddz69
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:52 am

Re: Nice GFB Bronco in latest issue of 4WD&SU

Post by toddz69 »

hobbyturnedobsession wrote:Can you get the link?
I don't think they put the current issue's features online. I couldn't find it anyway.

Todd Z.
User avatar
KBL
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:40 pm
Bronco Info: Working on a '73 F-100 with a TTB conversion
Contact:

Re: Nice GFB Bronco in latest issue of 4WD&SU

Post by KBL »

I'm glad you liked the story!

Yeah, the current issue's stories aren't posted online.

Shane's Bronco works incredibly well, especially considering it's got stock-width axles and stock sheet metal.
www.off-roadweb.com
User avatar
Squarehead
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:41 pm

Re: Nice GFB Bronco in latest issue of 4WD&SU

Post by Squarehead »

If you look closely, you can see little hinges on Shane's fiberglass roof. One day, I'm going to mount a door up on there while he's not looking.

In all seriousness, his Bronco's great. Looking forward to the next Victorville to Primm trip with him.

Image
Post Reply