I’m look for a good fiberglass/bodywork guy that can help me out with my rear bedsides. I want to remove the vents in front of the bedsides before paint.
If anyone knows someone in San Diego that can help me out. Let me know.
What you are wanting done is pretty easy for anyone who has worked with fiberglass before, so it shouldn't be hard to find someone.
I've had most of my fibergass work in the past done by surf industry guys. Guys who are typically glassing surfboards for local shapers. Not sure if you're around here any more to go talk to some of the guys and get it set up or not, but if you can't find anyone else to do it that is where I would start.
If you get in a bind & for some odd reason can't find anyone down in SD to do it, I can give you info for a guy or 2 up here in the Newport Beach area.
I’m still back east for a while but the truck is coming back to North County SD. I don’t think it will be to hard. I was gonna do it myself but I don’t have time.