Page 1 of 4

Baja Mil - 2010

Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:42 am
by tcm glx
Is it here yet............

Re: Baja Mil - 2010

Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:28 am
by Dust
Depends on where you live... It will never be here, and just as likely I'll never be there.

Re: Baja Mil - 2010

Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:54 am
by BajaBronco13
Dust wrote:Depends on where you live... It will never be here, and just as likely I'll never be there.
Sucks to be you Dust. You don't know what your missing.

Chris

Re: Baja Mil - 2010

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:54 am
by Broncodawg
Come on,.....lots of NW folks make the trek to baja!!
I know, most do it for a long trip, or the whole winter, and not just for a race and then home.

Someday, plan an extended baja trip around the 1K and make the drive worthwhile.

Good luck!

Re: Baja Mil - 2010

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:14 pm
by Polarcub
T when I get back later this month I will need to get with you I have been asked to go down and pit for the rockbuggy that BlackMarket has been working with. They took there class in V2R. I have never made this trip so I need to ask some questions etc...

Re: Baja Mil - 2010

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:37 pm
by tcm glx
Sure Jer, hit me up

Re: Baja Mil - 2010

Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:22 pm
by Berne
Dust wrote:Depends on where you live... It will never be here, and just as likely I'll never be there.

Careful talking like that....I might just kidnap you on my way down.

--B

Re: Baja Mil - 2010

Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:51 pm
by gunit
I am looking for some pit crew help anywhere from the start to Diablo dry lake.
Anyone intersted?

Re: Baja Mil - 2010

Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:56 pm
by tcm glx
gunit wrote:I am looking for some pit crew help anywhere from the start to Diablo dry lake.
Anyone intersted?

Hey Dave, I think Chris Puente has been in touch with you... we will be at SF and can help set up a pit.

For others looking to provide support, here is a link to the pre lim map:
http://www.score-international.com/race ... /2010.aspx

Re: Baja Mil - 2010

Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:46 pm
by Polarcub
gunit wrote:I am looking for some pit crew help anywhere from the start to Diablo dry lake.
Anyone intersted?
Dave depending on where we are set up for the ultra 4 we may be able ot help, I should have a better idea after this weekend on plans getting solidified. I will let you know.

Re: Baja Mil - 2010

Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:59 pm
by gunit
tcm glx wrote:
gunit wrote:I am looking for some pit crew help anywhere from the start to Diablo dry lake.
Anyone intersted?

Hey Dave, I think Chris Puente has been in touch with you... we will be at SF and can help set up a pit.

For others looking to provide support, here is a link to the pre lim map:
http://www.score-international.com/race ... /2010.aspx

Tony
Chris and I have communicated several times, I was hoping you guys could be somehwere around SF, say from Zoo rd to Puertocitos.

Re: Baja Mil - 2010

Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:01 pm
by tcm glx
gunit wrote:
tcm glx wrote:
gunit wrote:I am looking for some pit crew help anywhere from the start to Diablo dry lake.
Anyone intersted?

Hey Dave, I think Chris Puente has been in touch with you... we will be at SF and can help set up a pit.

For others looking to provide support, here is a link to the pre lim map:
http://www.score-international.com/race ... /2010.aspx

Tony
Chris and I have communicated several times, I was hoping you guys could be somehwere around SF, say from Zoo rd to Puertocitos.

Awesome, works for me!

Re: Baja Mil - 2010

Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:09 am
by ESHALLBETTER
Making the trek from MN down with Will Higmans old class ten car. It now lives (well, it's owner lives) here and I will be going down to help chase.

You guys are lucky that your logistics doesn't have to include how to get from the tip of baja back to MN in time for thanksgiving dinner! Ha!

Re: Baja Mil - 2010

Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:20 am
by BajaF250
It looks like we'll be pitting/chasing for Don and Ken in the 300 truck between Ojos and Chapala. John's (Autofab) coming down so we plan to crash at his place in San Felipe. As specifics firm up, I'll let you know exactly were, when and what our plans are.

Jeremy,
Are you going to set up a pit on the SF side of the course?

Tony,
Are you going to pit or are you a free agent to enjoy the race as it blasts by?

Re: Baja Mil - 2010

Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:38 am
by tcm glx
Game plan I believe is to set up a pit for Dave. Counting down the days to get out there now. Excited about this!!!!

Re: Baja Mil - 2010

Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:11 pm
by BajaF250
tcm glx wrote:Game plan I believe is to set up a pit for Dave. Counting down the days to get out there now. Excited about this!!!!
I can't wait either!

Re: Baja Mil - 2010

Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:35 am
by Polarcub
Jeremy,
Are you going to set up a pit on the SF side of the course?

I have no idea yet to be honest, at the powder puff I was given the impression that no one has really thought that far ahead yet. Also due to some unforseen circumstances I may not be going :x It depends on a few things still aligning for me and a big part of that is money. I hope I am able to go as I have the time off nut we will have to see.

Re: Baja Mil - 2010

Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:57 am
by Broncodawg
Going to have the baja 250 done by 1K time Tom? Glad to hear you'll be down as the help on the SF side is much needed. See you down there and can't wait either!!!

Re: Baja Mil - 2010

Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:39 am
by BDKW1
Checkers are setting up a large pit in SF. We will be useing them as I don't think any of our team is going to the east side.

I'm getting in the truck in Loretto and riding to the finish.

802, it's like a Bronco with a 13" wheelbase stretch............

Re: Baja Mil - 2010

Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:39 pm
by BajaF250
Broncodawg wrote:Going to have the baja 250 done by 1K time Tom? Glad to hear you'll be down as the help on the SF side is much needed. See you down there and can't wait either!!!
Yup, It should be done for some prerunning too... that's the plan. If it looks like I'll be short on time, I'll take some time off work just to build the truck for the Mil... can't miss it!