Baja November 11-14, 2016
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:08 pm
I am going to be in Ensenada from the 11th through the 14th and Sadly I am not going to be staying for the 1000.
So Saturday and Sunday will be some fun adventure days where we will do to some cool loops with the stretched Bronco. I have a few routes planned and some course driving by as well. I'd love to tie-in with some others that may be down there for some gofast or go slow and a few beers and tacos.
So Saturday and Sunday will be some fun adventure days where we will do to some cool loops with the stretched Bronco. I have a few routes planned and some course driving by as well. I'd love to tie-in with some others that may be down there for some gofast or go slow and a few beers and tacos.