Page 1 of 1

Pomona

Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:46 pm
by 1Hondalover
Skipping the Avocado Festival in Carpinteria this year due to house construction so.....I get to go to the Off Road Expo for the first time in years!

Plan to scour every inch 'till closing on Saturday the 1st, so I'll be staying at the Sheraton that night. Looks like Brandon will be hanging around there, and I'm sure Steve will be there doing Rugged things. Anybody else going? Any chance we can schedule a GFB handshake meet I mean drink a beer and put screen names to faces time?

http://www.offroadexpo.com/pomona-ca

Pomona

Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:12 pm
by PaleRider
I'll see if I can get off from work. I'd like to meet the faces behind the screen names and their Broncos.
MikeyT


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Pomona

Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:21 am
by hollandermotorsports
Yes I should be there as well as the bronco. I dont know what days I will be up there last year went fri, Sat, Sun cause drop off and pick up and Saturday was the day friends wanted to go. So I may just do Fri, and Sunday this year unless someone has an extra room at the Sheraton I can buy lol.