Page 1 of 1

big 3 swap meet

Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:24 pm
by eoffroader
Anyone going this weekend? I'll be getting there around 7am on Saturday

Re: big 3 swap meet

Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:36 pm
by zachwabbit
I might catch a ride in my buddies F150, trying to make a list of parts I should look for haha

Re: big 3 swap meet

Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:48 pm
by Cactus Cooler
??? what this, never heard of it.

Re: big 3 swap meet

Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:09 pm
by zachwabbit
Cactus Cooler wrote:??? what this, never heard of it.
Big automotive swap meet in the Qualcomm stadium parking lot down here in San Diego, to be honest I've never been either and I've lived here most of my life

Re: big 3 swap meet

Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:10 pm
by zachwabbit
And looks like I'll only be going Friday afternoon after work

Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:25 pm
by cwrisley
I'll be there Friday afternoon and probably again sunday. Off road area and looking for parts for the Demo Derby car.

Re: big 3 swap meet

Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:29 pm
by hollandermotorsports
Ill be there Saturday. It is a yearly Grandpa bonding day we do every year. There are usually some great deals but it has become more and more new crap. It is huge bring some comfortable shoes.

Re: big 3 swap meet

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:05 am
by D1cker1
i thought it was next weekend.. Rats

Re: big 3 swap meet

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:46 pm
by zachwabbit
Nevermind, might go tomorrow

big 3 swap meet

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:24 pm
by cwrisley
Scored on a set of Deavers today!

Image

Not much for offroad stuff this year. Lots of tools and other garage goodies to be had.

Re: big 3 swap meet

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:11 pm
by eoffroader
I'm jealous cwrisley

Re: big 3 swap meet

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:44 pm
by zachwabbit
I'm here right now, ended up going to help my buddy snag a lowered '70s C10

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:05 pm
by robertcrav
Anything good left? Worth me driving down in the morning?

Re: big 3 swap meet

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:50 am
by zachwabbit
Nothin too interesting as far as off roading stuff.. Bunch of old tires, some wheels, a bunch of bullnose grille and headlight surrounds, and saw one guy with a bunch of old Ford door mirrors, kinda disappointed I didn't get anything

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:24 pm
by robertcrav
I didn't head down. . .figure Saturday is probably the way to do it, so next time

Re: big 3 swap meet

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:00 pm
by zachwabbit
I might go back later today to buy this trailer I saw, don't really neeeeeed it though..

Re: big 3 swap meet

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:08 pm
by eoffroader
Saturday was good to me I scored a pair of 400lb and a pair of500lb coil springs all 4 for 60 buck 2 35 inch Baja tas for 100 some limit straps and a few other odds and ends