Page 1 of 1

Baja Norra Fun Run

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:27 pm
by shockseals.com
Open invite...will be running as much race course/dirt as possible from Gonzaga south. After seeing the norra map I may change first couple days to roll the pacific.

Night 1 (Saturday) will be somewhere near san rafeal south of Bay of LA or tour the mission in san borha and head into Vizcaino for a cheap room
Night 2 (Sunday) will be breakfast in san Ignacio rice and beans to Scorpion Bay/San Jaunico tent on beach or cool surf camp with a pizza diner at local pizza joint American owned
Night 3 (Monday) will be Loreto Hotel (wherever)
Night 4 (Tuesday) will be follow race cars from Loreto to La Paz (cheap hotel)
Night 5 (Wednesday) follow race cars from La Paz to Cabo for the finish or turn around and head back to Agua Verde for some camping
Night 6 (Thursday)Cabo back north to Agua Verde camp/fish/swim
Night 7 (Friday) San Felipe Hotel
Night 8 (Saturday) Home

Re: Baja Norra Fun Run

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:40 pm
by hollandermotorsports
I am heading down for Norra chasing the race with the GT Media team. My original plan was to go down and fly home shipping my bronco. But if you have a good group cruising home I may tag along if you guys don't mind. I will probably be by myself but I have 2 extra seats if anyone wants to make the trek home.

Re: Baja Norra Fun Run

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:48 am
by shockseals.com
Anybody is more than welcome to tag along in either direction. I will not be sticking to the NORRA route only though. My route is based on a good time and anything goes.

Re: Baja Norra Fun Run

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:54 pm
by Quailhunter
What an invite ,if I had the time, I would be all over this. I don't have the time and I wish you a dust free trail as you enjoy the beauty of Baja and NORRA and all the fun that comes with it........ENJOY!