Page 1 of 1
Pole Position Corona Sunday 4/25
Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:03 am
by tcm glx
Any takers.... want to go to Pole Position In Door go karts this Sunday, probably mid day and hang for an hour or two..... anyone want to go?
http://www.polepositionraceway.com/corona/
Re: Pole Position Corona Sunday 4/25
Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:58 pm
by Dust
sounds fun... only a 13+ hour run

.
Re: Pole Position Corona Sunday 4/25
Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:04 pm
by Nick
While that sounds like fun, i'd probably need a crane to get me in and out of those things...
Re: Pole Position Corona Sunday 4/25
Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:43 am
by ChaseTruck754
I'm gonna puss out and say "no more driving for me" this weekend. Going to Vegas and back yesterday was enough for me and now I gotta get the crap in the shop done that I should have done yesterday...
Next time maybe - especially if we hit K1 in Irvine by Chris's house
