Page 1 of 5
HuckFeast 2015
Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:25 am
by SteveG
January 16-18
Details soon.
Re: HuckFeast 2015
Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:28 am
by cs_drums
I really hope I can make this one!!!
Re: HuckFeast 2015
Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:39 am
by yikes
We'll be celebrating a long awaited American Dakar victory on Sat. That's right!
Re: HuckFeast 2015
Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:28 pm
by flyinbronco
Haven't missed one yet. Not going to start now.
Re: HuckFeast 2015
Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:34 pm
by Nick
OH YEAH!
Re: HuckFeast 2015
Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:01 pm
by otter
I might be in again. As long as no one gets Tazed!
Re: HuckFeast 2015
Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:23 am
by SteveG
otter wrote:I might be in again. As long as no one gets Tazed!
No guarantees!
DETAILS: The "Feast' in HuckFeast will be Saturday evening. BQ, side dishes, deserts (GoFastBrownies (among other things)), drinks, campfire... in general, FEASTING! Post-Feast, we'll drink and B.S. to our hearts content and do our best to not get tazed.
Sunday morning, I'll be serving up breakfast Burritos.
At the risk of getting berated, Do we want to stay on the beach?
Re: HuckFeast 2015
Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:44 pm
by ChaseTruck754
Is it even the same if at least part of the group doesn't stay on the beach??
& my opinion is null & void as I can't make it again this year...! Our annual Bend trip got bumped back a few weeks due to my inlaws & now we are up there during this weekend. Bummed!
Re: HuckFeast 2015
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:10 pm
by flyinbronco
Well the holidays are nearly behind us and Huckfest planning should commence soon. I had a real BBQ master offer to cook us up some real Santa Maria style tri tips for dinner and if there are no objections I think I'll take him up on his offer. What do you guys think?
Re: HuckFeast 2015
Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:46 pm
by shockseals.com
I might show in a land cruiser if I can swing the dates. Sitting at Firestone in slo discussing the dates.
Re: HuckFeast 2015
Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:16 pm
by SteveG
shockseals.com wrote:I might show in a land cruiser if I can swing the dates. Sitting at Firestone in slo discussing the dates.
Tri-tip or The Pig?
Re: HuckFeast 2015
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:09 am
by shockseals.com
SteveG wrote:shockseals.com wrote:I might show in a land cruiser if I can swing the dates. Sitting at Firestone in slo discussing the dates.
Tri-tip or The Pig?
The pig.
Re: HuckFeast 2015
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:52 am
by SteveG
flyinbronco wrote:Well the holidays are nearly behind us and Huckfest planning should commence soon. I had a real BBQ master offer to cook us up some real Santa Maria style tri tips for dinner and if there are no objections I think I'll take him up on his offer. What do you guys think?
Come on. Who's going to object?
Re: HuckFeast 2015
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:56 pm
by yikes
Can't wait!! Given current gas prices, I might just tow the trailer up.
Re: HuckFeast 2015
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:56 pm
by SteveG
Gas is so cheap right now, I use it to hose the car down every time I fill up!
Re: HuckFeast 2015
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:21 pm
by dtbback
When is all this happening?
Re: HuckFeast 2015
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:13 pm
by ChaseTruck754
see the 1st post.
Re: HuckFeast 2015
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:48 pm
by dtbback
Face palm......yup should've asked how you guys were booking camping for the weekend?
Re: HuckFeast 2015
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:47 pm
by Silverslk
yikes wrote:Can't wait!! Given current gas prices, I might just tow the trailer up.
Just got back from a trip to oklahoma. Oklahoma city gas was $1.69 for 87....gas here is still crazy in comparison.
Re: HuckFeast 2015
Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:04 pm
by Tchajagos
Gonna try and go to this years huckfeast with my girlfriend. If anyone would like to tag along and help with gas that would be awsome! Going to leave Friday afternoon and be back Sunday evening.