Page 1 of 3

Baja 500 2014

Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:35 am
by 93Broncobuff
Who is going, where will you be, etc. I am trying to go just would like to meet up with someone or some of y'all before the boarder and caravan down.

Re: Baja 500 2014

Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:13 pm
by philofab
I am going on Thrusday and will be chasing on the Pacific side. Crossing in Mexicali or Tecate, not sure yet.

Re: Baja 500 2014

Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:22 pm
by Wrightracing.net
I just got back from Baja and the Sentri line is a mess at San Ysidro.

Re: Baja 500 2014

Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:47 pm
by RyanDS650X
I might be there friday with a few friends, not sure if were going to head to SF or Ensenada. We will be around RM100-130. If we can find a place to stay in SF we will go there.

Re: Baja 500 2014

Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 3:07 pm
by BajaBronco13
I'm going down as well. Looking at staying on the Pacific side. Most likely going down early Saturday morning.

Chris

Re: Baja 500 2014

Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 4:43 pm
by Silverslk
How do we get down there now? The toll road is still damaged I assume? I would like to drive the car down....

Re: Baja 500 2014

Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 5:08 pm
by philofab
The divert to the free road at KM60.

Re: Baja 500 2014

Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 5:45 pm
by philofab
Update, I may go down on Tuesday or Wednesday now... if I can find a place to stay.

Re: Baja 500 2014

Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:02 pm
by hobbyturnedobsession
[attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1401325363842.jpg[/attachment]
Saw this on my way home

Re: Baja 500 2014

Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:19 pm
by 93Broncobuff
I was thinking of leaving thursday evening or friday morning.

Re: Baja 500 2014

Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:23 pm
by D1cker1
Damn these events seem to come around when I have a function

Re: Baja 500 2014

Posted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:07 am
by Broncodawg
Come on Dicker, you know a GFBers true "function" is to be in the dirt whenever called....haha.

Re: Baja 500 2014

Posted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:24 am
by BajaBronco13
D1cker1 wrote:Damn these events seem to come around when I have a function
LOL

Re: Baja 500 2014

Posted: Thu May 29, 2014 11:16 am
by RyanDS650X
I hate it when they spring these races on us last minute... Too bad they dont have a schedule.

Re: Baja 500 2014

Posted: Thu May 29, 2014 12:09 pm
by tcm glx
RyanDS650X wrote:I hate it when they spring these races on us last minute... Too bad they dont have a schedule.

LOL

Re: Baja 500 2014

Posted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:06 am
by RyanDS650X
We are leaving thursday midnight crossing Tecate when it opens. Camping around RM120 in Erendira. So stoked!

Re: Baja 500 2014

Posted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:23 pm
by tcm glx

Re: Baja 500 2014

Posted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:33 pm
by RyanDS650X
The author of that rdc post is my buddy Joe who i will be with for the race.

Re: Baja 500 2014

Posted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:56 pm
by yikes
Image

Re: Baja 500 2014

Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:39 pm
by RyanDS650X
I cant wait too see that thing come bombing down the beach!