Page 1 of 1
Motion tire 300 Ridgecrest April 11-13th
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:50 pm
by otter
Heading down to Cal city for my Sons birthday. Plan is to camp in Cal City and then head up to the Race in Ridgecrest. After that go see some of the sights I missed last time I was out there. I am heading down on the Friday the 11th and staying stil Sunday. Would be awesome to get a few broncos out there. Camping off Cadillac rd.
Re: Motion tire 300 Ridgecrest April 11-13th
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:03 pm
by SteveG
That sounds like a fun trip. We've already got a camping trip that weekend, though.
Re: Motion tire 300 Ridgecrest April 11-13th
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:29 pm
by otter
SteveG wrote:That sounds like a fun trip. We've already got a camping trip that weekend, though.
This is camping, just change the location!

Re: Motion tire 300 Ridgecrest April 11-13th
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:18 am
by 1Hondalover
Might be able to do that. Is this tent camping or RV camping?
We're taking the Bronco to Cal City for the day this coming Saturday for the Taylor LaKamp memorial ride.
Re: Motion tire 300 Ridgecrest April 11-13th
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:37 am
by otter
Whatever you want. I will be sleeping in the back of our Excursion.
Re: Motion tire 300 Ridgecrest April 11-13th
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:00 pm
by HOONracing
I will be racing the bronco at the Motion Tire 300. We are camping out at the main pit area, getting there Thursday afternoon and coming home on Sunday. Come by and say hi if your around. Also make sure to cheer us on during the race. We are going for a win after a 2nd place at the season opener. Our number is 2023. See you out there!
Re: Motion tire 300 Ridgecrest April 11-13th
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:45 pm
by otter
HOONracing wrote:I will be racing the bronco at the Motion Tire 300. We are camping out at the main pit area, getting there Thursday afternoon and coming home on Sunday. Come by and say hi if your around. Also make sure to cheer us on during the race. We are going for a win after a 2nd place at the season opener. Our number is 2023. See you out there!
I will definetly find you guys. I talked to Andrew, he said he was going to be helping you guys out. I had already planned on finding you guys when we get out there.
Re: Motion tire 300 Ridgecrest April 11-13th
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:09 pm
by HOONracing
Sounds good. My name is Andrew also, haha, but I know who your talking about. I will keep an eye out for a bronco.
Re: Motion tire 300 Ridgecrest April 11-13th
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:36 pm
by SteveG
otter wrote:SteveG wrote:That sounds like a fun trip. We've already got a camping trip that weekend, though.
This is camping, just change the location!

If there weren't a dozen girl scouts expecting us, I would!
Re: Motion tire 300 Ridgecrest April 11-13th
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:58 am
by mrmatt
Kaveman Motorsports will be racing the 990 also. We will be there Friday morning. Anybody who wants to stop by feel free to do so!
Re: Motion tire 300 Ridgecrest April 11-13th
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:22 am
by Andy Jones
Lyons Motorsports TT29 will be there racing. It's gonna be FUN!!!
Re: Motion tire 300 Ridgecrest April 11-13th
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:13 pm
by otter
Couple more days. I think we have 4-5 trucks going. Anyone else coming?
Re: Motion tire 300 Ridgecrest April 11-13th
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:11 pm
by 1Hondalover
Unfortunately not going to make this Otter. See you next time.
Re: Motion tire 300 Ridgecrest April 11-13th
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:32 am
by Broncodawg
Best of luck to those racing and look me up at the road crossing at Pit B where I get to spend the day.
I'll be in my white crew cab. Yeah, that'll be easy. Like there won't be any other white crew cabs out there.......haha!
Re: Motion tire 300 Ridgecrest April 11-13th
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:07 am
by 300
I am working on getting myself out there, no Bronco this time.
Re: Motion tire 300 Ridgecrest April 11-13th
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:11 pm
by Nick
300 wrote:I am working on getting myself out there, no Bronco this time.
So, a dually with a 55 gal drum in the back?
Re: Motion tire 300 Ridgecrest April 11-13th
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:01 am
by Broncodawg
Good times at the race. The Hoon Racing Bronco finished the race along with Bob Morton's Kia, who was the only Class 3 entry.
Ken leavitt also finished in his F150, but he didn't bring his race bronco down.