Page 1 of 1

Who's Going to the Parker 425??

Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:10 pm
by VintageIronFab
Hey -- was wondering how many of the GFB folks are going to be a the Parker 425??

Matt

Re: Who's Going to the Parker 425??

Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:21 pm
by ESHALLBETTER
I BELIEVE we will be there with the class 10. Still have not decided if we are going to run the BITD or the SCORE series this year.

Re: Who's Going to the Parker 425??

Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:52 pm
by Andy Jones
I'll be there with Riot Racing TT29 and the Lone Star crew. Should be a good kickoff to the season for us.

Re: Who's Going to the Parker 425??

Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:02 pm
by SteveG
Why is this in General Tech? Moving....

Re: Who's Going to the Parker 425??

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:02 pm
by yikes
Here's a couple shots a coworker took at the race....

Image

Image

Image


He's going to send me some more when he gets a chance.

Re: Who's Going to the Parker 425??

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:14 pm
by Phoenix0783
That "Raptor" in your first pic is actually a chevy with a Raptor clip and besides. Only saw it go through midway once and it was pretty late.

Re: Who's Going to the Parker 425??

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:20 pm
by Phoenix0783
Here's what I had on my phone. I have a few more on my camera I'll get to tonight

Cab was modded by one of the railroads back in '65. Originally came with a flat bed. Has power seats and modern interior
Image
Image
Image

Image
Image

Midway
Image
Image

Re: Who's Going to the Parker 425??

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:21 pm
by Andy Jones
Here's a few pics .
Our Trucks.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391487182.511231.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391487182.511231.jpg (142.23 KiB) Viewed 1034 times
The house we had for a week in the keys.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391487222.999297.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391487222.999297.jpg (251.8 KiB) Viewed 1034 times
My next door neighbor. Vildosola
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391487305.287428.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391487305.287428.jpg (228.06 KiB) Viewed 1034 times
Me following our 3 race vehicles to tech .
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391487369.331854.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391487369.331854.jpg (196.54 KiB) Viewed 1034 times
the prerunner my wife is going to buy me for our 10 year anniversary!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391487450.388143.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391487450.388143.jpg (264.8 KiB) Viewed 1034 times
TT 29 at staging on race day.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391487523.611070.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391487523.611070.jpg (258.29 KiB) Viewed 1034 times

I wish I had more to show , but it was one hell of a week/weekend getting these cars in order. I'll try for more pics when we hit the MINT. !!

Re: Who's Going to the Parker 425??

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:25 pm
by Rmc
Super sick pics!! At least I can live vicariously through you guys. :?

Re: Who's Going to the Parker 425??

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:37 am
by yikes
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: Who's Going to the Parker 425??

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:33 am
by Rmc
Those are some seriously clear photos Brian, did you take them with a phone or a real camera?