Page 1 of 1
Easter Jeep Safari (with Bronco of course)
Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:22 pm
by baja-chris
Any of you go fast guys going to Easter Jeep Safari this year? I'll have the race bronco there and my dad PaulW on this forum will have one of his trail rigs there.
Re: Easter Jeep Safari (with Bronco of course)
Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:16 pm
by ESHALLBETTER
But your race bronco has TTB, it won't work at EJS without a solid axle swap...
Make sure you get plenty of pics, both you and your dad have bitchin' early broncos.
Re: Easter Jeep Safari (with Bronco of course)
Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:48 pm
by SteveG
Hmmmm. Out of the blue the other day my wife, who is anything but an off-roader, says she wants to go to Moab and I guess there's some cool caves around there? I would have to get a really, REALLY wild hair to do this in April but hell, if the wife is on board, you never know!
Chris, have you been to it before?
Event info:
http://www.rr4w.com/event-details.cfm?eventid=4
Re: Easter Jeep Safari (with Bronco of course)
Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:04 pm
by baja-chris
Never been but registered and have my trails signed up. My dad has been several times. Looking forward to something different.
Re: Easter Jeep Safari (with Bronco of course)
Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:00 am
by Agui-E7TE
I've been there before and there's a ton of trails you can hit up. One that might be fun is Four Wheeler Magazine and Off-Road magazine's Full Size Invasion run on Wednesday of EJS.
I want to go this year but odds are its not in the cards this time around.
Re: Easter Jeep Safari (with Bronco of course)
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:03 pm
by baja-chris
Ah the irony. I signed up for easy trails at EJS so as not to risk any body damage. And now I'm taking a truck that is seriously bent up. May as well of signed up for the big dog trails.