Page 1 of 2
MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:03 am
by tcm glx
Season opener for MORE.....Planning to head out and provide Chase Support for Kaveman!!
WHEN: January 25th | WHERE: Barstow, California
Schedule of Events
Friday 1/24 Contingency 5pm to 9pm at Slash X
Saturday 1/25
7:15am Drivers Meeting at Start/Finish
8:15am Race starts
3:45pm Race ends
3:15pm Start/Finish closes
Track Information
Coming Soon
Important Announcements
1. No Alcohol in the pits! Immediate DQ will be inforced.
2. 50 MPH at Start/Finish area & all road crossings.
3. Radar guns will be used around the track.
4. MORE radio/relay, emergency use only: 151.715
5. All spectators must remain 150ft from the race course.
6. All pits must be a minimum of 100ft from the race course.
Race map:
http://moreracing.net/races/transaxle-2 ... 1-race-map
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:24 am
by greaslife
If I get my rear end done I'll be there. Don't think I'm going too work main I'm bringing Riley with me.
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:28 am
by tcm glx
greaslife wrote:If I get my rear end done I'll be there. Don't think I'm going too work main I'm bringing Riley with me.
I am planning to go straight to Hodge and then work the powerlines for Matt.
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:16 pm
by hobbyturnedobsession
I'll be in main. Possibly bringing the buggy.
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:36 pm
by mrmatt
I will be out there for sure!

Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:22 pm
by tcm glx
mrmatt wrote:I will be out there for sure!

Ha!!
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:26 pm
by hobbyturnedobsession
You'd better be otherwise it'd be a wasted trip for Carly and I!
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:09 pm
by 93Broncobuff
Il be there with the gf on sat, can i provide any assistance?
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:20 pm
by Silverslk
I can't make it. My son has a school event that day... Gee whiz, it seems like his events are always the same day as GFB stuff.... the Mojave trail thing, this... oh well... he graduates this year so I can live.
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:15 pm
by D1cker1
Silverslk wrote:I can't make it. My son has a school event that day... Gee whiz, it seems like his events are always the same day as GFB stuff.... the Mojave trail thing, this... oh well... he graduates this year so I can live.
The next big event is scheduled when he begins college.
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:41 am
by ChaseTruck754
Hey Andy - at least the school event stuff is typically on random or different dates. Family birthdays are what kills my MORE race visits. And those things don't change dates - ever! I always just secretly hope MORE switches the dates of the races around a bit.
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:02 am
by mrmatt
Well Steve...the March race has now become the April race if that helps!
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:19 am
by ChaseTruck754
It very well might!
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:02 pm
by D1cker1
Dangit. This is another event I will miss, man life stuff gets in the way on the races.. I'm convinced. I'm convinced
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:32 pm
by BajaBronco13
You better not flake on the LeDuc Swap Meet TMack!
Chris
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:50 pm
by greaslife
After today's events finding out we lost a friend of ours in a motorcycle accident yesterday I will not be out there with you guys this weakened . Have fun and PLEASE BE SAFE.
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:07 pm
by 93Broncobuff
I am sorry to hear about your loss josh. You will be missed at the race.
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:52 pm
by Rmc
Sry for your loss bro, condolences.
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:06 pm
by tcm glx
Great to see some of you guys out there.
Matt, congrats on a great race, 3rd place and within 10 minutes of the win! excellent results and awesome race. Racing and Weather was great!!!
Re: MORE Season Opener; Transaxle Engineering Challenge
Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:13 pm
by tcm glx