Page 1 of 1

Death Valley April 2,3,4th

Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:00 pm
by Silverslk
Hey guys, I just wanted to post this up in case anyone wanted to get away.

A guy on the Jeep Cherokee site I used to frequent is planning a Death Valley trip for that 3 day weekend. I have never been but would love to take the bronco on a slow scenic tour with the wife and son. I asked the guy scheduling it and he said any of you are more than welcome.

Here is a link
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1025963

Re: Death Valley April 2,3,4th

Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:10 pm
by tcm glx
Are you planning on doing the trek Andy?

Re: Death Valley April 2,3,4th

Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:48 pm
by Silverslk
YEAH. You wanna bring the family too? Or come join solo?

Re: Death Valley April 2,3,4th

Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:05 pm
by tcm glx
Nah, I do not think Ill make this one. I have the race on the 20th of march, and then would like to get ready for the 28th of April (NORRA) plus I did this trek already once on the xj a couple years back.

Re: Death Valley April 2,3,4th

Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:58 pm
by Polarcub
Sounds like a great trip. I wont be able to make this one but I am planning on trying ot do a fall trip. One I have always wanted to do, alot of history as well. Have fun if you go should be a greeat time of year.

Re: Death Valley April 2,3,4th

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:46 pm
by Nick
What ever became of this trip Andy?