Page 1 of 1

Tierra Del Sol

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:58 pm
by Squarehead
Anyone going? I think I'll be heading out this Friday and staying until Sunday. It's in North Ocotillo, like it was last year, which is about halfway between Truckhaven (where it used to be held) and Octotillo Wells. It's about 35 minutes south of I-10 on the 86 South.

Good dirt terrain out there. Plenty of dirt roads to fly down, and plenty of fun dirt hills and notches to crawl around in.

We'll have the big magazine trailer there, with logos for Petersen's 4Wheel & Off-Road, Four Wheeler, and Off-Road Magazine. So if you see it, come by and say hello. My name is Jeff Dahlin, you can ask for me.

My Bronco is at the tranny shop....and I'm not sure if it will be ready by Friday, so I may just be rolling around in a Rhino or some of the other magazine project trucks. If that's the case, I'll need my Bronco fix, so I hope to see some out there!

Re: Tierra Del Sol

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:16 pm
by BajaBronco13
Every year I plan to go (for the past 6 years or so) and every year my CJ has some issue or another. So I won't be making it this year again, damnit! Have fun. :)

Re: Tierra Del Sol

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:42 pm
by minihorns
I plan on it..........I hope your Broncois done. So we can have another Bronco bash like in Moab.....

Re: Tierra Del Sol

Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:56 pm
by Squarehead
minihorns wrote:I plan on it..........I hope your Broncois done. So we can have another Bronco bash like in Moab.....

Is that you Shane?

Re: Tierra Del Sol

Posted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:07 am
by billy1911
My brother in law is there, in a old dakota crawler thing on air bags. Diesel powered. Its kind of scary looking but he has fun in it.

Re: Tierra Del Sol

Posted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:44 am
by Polarcub
Maybe next year...The navy is keeping me here a bit longer still...haha. Have fun!