Ventura county off road show. Who's going

Races, meets, etc
Fkmproducts
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:02 am
Bronco Info: I don't have one.

Ventura county off road show. Who's going

Post by Fkmproducts »

Who's going to the Ventura off road show? It's April 20-21 at the Ventura fair grounds.
I talked to the promoter yesterday and it sounds like if really full. Two buildings and the outside areas are booked up Fkm will have a 20x10 spot in the first building. We are giving 10% off about everything also tell us you saw it on go fast and I will hook yo up more.
We now have
Led off road lights
And just came out with a4 foot fire stick cb antanna that is also wrapped in LEDs like our flag poles
Broncodawg
Posts: 711
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:14 pm
Bronco Info: Ole Yeller- 89 Bronco prerunner, 77 Bronco rock rig, 79 F100 prerunner barn find
Location: Bishop, CA

Re: Ventura county off road show. Who's going

Post by Broncodawg »

Hey there, bought one of your goodyear floor jacks at the HDRA Ridgecrest race. Skid plate bolted up nicely.
Didn't know you guys were on GFB and nice meeting you. Good luck at the Ventura off road show.
Fkmproducts
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:02 am
Bronco Info: I don't have one.

Re: Ventura county off road show. Who's going

Post by Fkmproducts »

Hows it going. I'm glad you like it. We had a great time at the hdra race. If you can make it come o ut to the Ventura show it will be a great time thank yo for the complement on our products. We try to make the best product we can
Post Reply