Page 1 of 1

Leduc Swapmeet want lists.

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:09 pm
by Dezertbronco
Last year was a great Meet. But after there were alot of people that saw things that others needed and couldnt contact them.
I will start with my list and will Print out the whole Post and If I see anything on the lists I will give you a call. I know that this has been Partially covered But It may help out others with their wish lists.


Ill Go First.

C/T Beams Stock With.
Extended Radius arms w/ Heims and Pivot Boxes.
Shocks for the above.
Deaver Pack for Bronco.
12'' 2.5 SAW Smoothees.
2 Good offroad lights.
5 AR -23 wheels or outlaws. 15/8 for Bronco.
Race Radio.
GPS.
1 Bilstien Bumpstop.


For Sale. I am open to trades But at the meet. Dont want to piss off the mods.

3 Chrome Air over Water Fire Extinguishers.
2 Under the rail Toolboxes Aluminum diamondplate FS
3 8 lug chevy wheels 16x8 Ultra Offroad
1 285/75/16 BFG A/T 60%
1 Yamaha PW 50. Clean.......
Rancho Radius arms and Pivot Brackets. (if I find my beams and arms)
2 tundra Bilstiens with Daystar lift blocks.
1 1979 Honda CM 400A Streetbike (automatic)


I will be bringing out my 6x12 enclosed trailer if anyone needs to haul anything home.

Matt (951)453-0111

Re: Leduc Swapmeet want lists.

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:59 pm
by Nick
Are you camping out with us?

Re: Leduc Swapmeet want lists.

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:25 pm
by Dezertbronco
Nick wrote:Are you camping out with us?
Ok Kids Lets keep this thread on topic..... J/K :lol: Hell yea I would live to Camp out. I need to Pay for my space soon. does the space fee include entry?

Re: Leduc Swapmeet want lists.

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:30 am
by 300
The space fee includes arm bands or entry for two people, especially if Curt is the one at the gate. He will make the rest of those in the truck pay the entry fee.

Re: Leduc Swapmeet want lists.

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:57 pm
by yikes
Hey matt. I've may have Rancho springs and 5100's I'm selling to complete that front kit. Maybe it would draw better $$??? Dunno.

Re: Leduc Swapmeet want lists.

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:59 pm
by yikes
300 wrote:The space fee includes arm bands or entry for two people, especially if Curt is the one at the gate. He will make the rest of those in the truck pay the entry fee.
You just be sure to bring some GEN2 Mossy Nuts. My GEN1 nuts are rusted. Need a new set to plate or something.

Re: Leduc Swapmeet want lists.

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:07 pm
by Dezertbronco
Brian, The Kit That I have is complete as far as I know, I think im just going to Get some C/T beams and use my Rancho arms and coils, I am looking for some used 5100s I gotta Get this thing Lifted. Stock Sucks........ Hell I might just run the Whole Rancho Kit and Save up for the Beams and arms. If you are serious about getting rid of the 5100s I am in need.

Re: Leduc Swapmeet want lists.

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:26 pm
by Kyles95
Lift kit 4 or 6" Either a Rancho 4 inch or ? I want to keep it low and run 35's
Tires 35" preferably a BFG A/T or maybe 33's
Stock Alcoa's or Outlaw II's (or the stock look-a-likes)
Shocks.

Right now the truck is stock and I want to lift it so any parts that help accomplish that goal.