GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20
When: January 18-20
What: Sand, camping, campfire philosiphising, eating (GOOD eating) and, of course, HUCKING.
What else? RC CAR ACTION! Bring your paddles, LiPos and brushless motors and prepare yourself for some stiff competition.
Where: Oceano Dunes / Pismo Beach
It's still a few months away but I thought I'd put it out there to give people enough time to get their junk back together and ready for the beach. This will be the 6th(?) year for this gathering. Each year the trip has gotten better and better and the food has always been OFF THE HOOK!
As always, the big question is, will The King be dethroned? Some say he was all but slain in the not too distant past but his defeater allowed him to keep his crown out of respect.
I digress! Report from last year's trip: http://www.gofastbroncos.com/forum/view ... =24&t=3014
What: Sand, camping, campfire philosiphising, eating (GOOD eating) and, of course, HUCKING.
What else? RC CAR ACTION! Bring your paddles, LiPos and brushless motors and prepare yourself for some stiff competition.
Where: Oceano Dunes / Pismo Beach
It's still a few months away but I thought I'd put it out there to give people enough time to get their junk back together and ready for the beach. This will be the 6th(?) year for this gathering. Each year the trip has gotten better and better and the food has always been OFF THE HOOK!
As always, the big question is, will The King be dethroned? Some say he was all but slain in the not too distant past but his defeater allowed him to keep his crown out of respect.
I digress! Report from last year's trip: http://www.gofastbroncos.com/forum/view ... =24&t=3014
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
- flyinbronco
- HuckMASTER
- Posts: 840
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am
Re: GFB HuckFEAST-Save the date
No need to wait on Score Steve. There will be no Laughlin race
I'll be there for sure. Haven't missed one yet. In fact I think attendance should be manditory.
I'll be there for sure. Haven't missed one yet. In fact I think attendance should be manditory.
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
- BajaF250
- Posts: 2430
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
- Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: GFB HuckFEAST-Save the date
With the lack of Laughlin, it'll make it a lot easier to get up there for many!flyinbronco wrote:No need to wait on Score Steve. There will be no Laughlin race![]()
I'll be there for sure. Haven't missed one yet. In fact I think attendance should be manditory.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: GFB HuckFEAST-Save the date
For sure. Looking forward to this!!!BajaF250 wrote:With the lack of Laughlin, it'll make it a lot easier to get up there for many!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: GFB HuckFEAST-Save the date
Sooooo in!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: GFB HuckFEAST-Save the date
Looking forward to it!!!
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
- bajascott
- My belly is my best friend
- Posts: 2006
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
- Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
- Location: southern oregon
- Contact:
Re: GFB HuckFEAST-Save the date
Wish I could plan on being there .....id take a shot at the crown.
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: GFB HuckFEAST-Save the date
It would be awesome to have you here, Scott!bajascott wrote:Wish I could plan on being there .....id take a shot at the crown.
Well if we do the trip on our traditional weekend, it would be January 18-20.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: GFB HuckFEAST-Save the date
You better take the crown with all that practice you're getting.bajascott wrote:Wish I could plan on being there .....id take a shot at the crown.
- bajascott
- My belly is my best friend
- Posts: 2006
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
- Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
- Location: southern oregon
- Contact:
Re: GFB HuckFEAST-Save the date
I'll keep running the bunny jumps..........get some more practice.haha
- Attachments
-
- Practice.......
- IMG_7000.jpg (48.48 KiB) Viewed 1979 times
- fordf100amc
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:43 am
- Bronco Info: 91 bronco
Re: GFB HuckFEAST-Save the date
Hey I was about tell you guys about a trip to Pismo I was planning when I came across this one. Im going to be out there January the 18th-21st. It would be awesome if you guys planned to attend that weekend. I would finally get to meet some of you guys and you will be able to check out my bronco. It should pretty much all race ready by then.
Hope to see you all there.
Hope to see you all there.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: GFB HuckFEAST-Save the date
Come on down Scott! Also I'll be up your way again about the 1st of the year so maybe you can sneak back in my luggage? I think the bronco might be a bit harder to get on the plane though...bajascott wrote:Wish I could plan on being there .....id take a shot at the crown.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Re: GFB HuckFEAST-Save the date
Getting a custom paddle for the Hayabusa.... 16 scoop on a 200 tire.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: GFB HuckFEAST-Save the date
Nice! It wasn't the same without you last year!philofab wrote:Getting a custom paddle for the Hayabusa.... 16 scoop on a 200 tire.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
- Silverslk
- Posts: 1932
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
- Location: Garden Grove, CA
- Contact:
Re: GFB HuckFEAST-Save the date
THAT would be awesome!!!philofab wrote:Getting a custom paddle for the Hayabusa.... 16 scoop on a 200 tire.
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: GFB HuckFEAST-Save the date
Let's get a date inked for this.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
-
cs_drums
- Posts: 2912
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
- Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished
Re: GFB HuckFEAST-Save the date
Yeah any word on a solid date for this?
- fordf100amc
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:43 am
- Bronco Info: 91 bronco
Re: GFB HuckFEAST-Save the date
Do it the weekend of Jan 18-20th! It's Martin Luther king day that Monday. So some people may have it off.
And I will already be down there.
And I will already be down there.
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: GFB HuckFEAST-Save the date
That's the traditional weekend for this gathering. I'm waiting for the powers that be to get back to me.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: GFB HuckFEAST-Jan 18-20
Jan 18-20.
Now everyone needs to tell the sanctioning bodies to plan around this weekend!
As the weekend nears, we'll start planning the feast!
Now everyone needs to tell the sanctioning bodies to plan around this weekend!
As the weekend nears, we'll start planning the feast!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
