Page 1 of 1
M&G June 24, 4pm
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:58 am
by BigRob
Bronco Meet
SoCal Meet and Greet
Sunday, June 24 4:00 pm
Parking lot at (previously PepBoys)
11051 Euclid Street Garden Grove, CA 92840

M&G June 24, 4pm
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:38 am
by robertcrav
Family Friendly I assume...anyone bringing wife/kids along?
Re: M&G June 24, 4pm
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:37 pm
by Nick
BigRob, it was nice to have met you! Matt, Robert, it was nice seeing you guys again, and shooting the chit.
M&G June 24, 4pm
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:56 pm
by robertcrav
Great seeing you guys and pickin up dust in the parking lot.

M&G June 24, 4pm
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:23 pm
by economig
Any pics of the rigs lined up?
Re: M&G June 24, 4pm
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:35 pm
by Nick
Not very many showed up. I don't know if any pics were taken.
M&G June 24, 4pm
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:41 am
by robertcrav
I thought I saw BigRob with a Camera...I was too busy flapping my gums to think about it
M&G June 24, 4pm
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:41 am
by economig
Ha ha totally understand guys
Re: M&G June 24, 4pm
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:51 am
by BigRob
Yeah, it was great shooting the $hit with all you guys... I'll post up a couple of pics tomorrow...
Re: M&G June 24, 4pm
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:46 am
by BigRob
Re: M&G June 24, 4pm
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:29 am
by robertcrav
Hey, I know those guys