Barrett-Jackson OC Auction 6/22-24

Races, meets, etc
User avatar
Bondobob
Posts: 504
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:41 am
Bronco Info: 1987 XLT 5.0 in the family since new in May of 1987
Location: Bakersfield CA

Barrett-Jackson OC Auction 6/22-24

Post by Bondobob »

My wife and I are going.....no buying just spectating & dreaming. I have seen this too many times on Speed to miss one this close. Friday tickets are $10.00 crowd might be a little lighter,see the below link. Gotta rock the GFB broncos or Tshirts !


http://www.barrett-jackson.com/OrangeCounty/
"And God bless the United States of America!"
Elwood Blues -1980
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Barrett-Jackson OC Auction 6/22-24

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

What day(s) are you going Bob? As you know my shop is about 5 min. from there. I may be gone on the 23rd, but should be there on the 24th if you want to hang for a bit after you're done drooling.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
Bondobob
Posts: 504
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:41 am
Bronco Info: 1987 XLT 5.0 in the family since new in May of 1987
Location: Bakersfield CA

Re: Barrett-Jackson OC Auction 6/22-24

Post by Bondobob »

Plan is of right now Friday they are going from 2pm until 8pm.
"And God bless the United States of America!"
Elwood Blues -1980
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Barrett-Jackson OC Auction 6/22-24

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Hmmm - I'm headed out of town up to Victroville that night after work/traffic but if you want to stop by I'm sure we can work something out. If not no worries.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
Post Reply