Page 1 of 1
Orange County M & G 5/27
Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:41 am
by BigRob
Well, since there were no objections to the date proposed... here we go.
Orange County Meet and Greet
Sunday, May 27 4:00 pm
Parking lot at (previously PepBoys)
11051 Euclid Street Garden Grove, CA 92840
GFB Calendar link
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?s ... os_Angeles
Re: Orange County M & G 5/27
Posted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:20 am
by BigRob
Hope to see some of you there.....
Re: Orange County M & G 5/27
Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:23 am
by BigRob
Pretty good turn out for a first time meet...

Re: Orange County M & G 5/27
Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:15 am
by Silverslk
I completely forgot (until about 7pm that night). We were out all day shopping and hanging out. Who showed up? Screen names?
Orange County M & G 5/27
Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:26 pm
by Tchajagos
I've seen that black one before in lake forest. Over by where I picked mine up last year.
Orange County M & G 5/27
Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:15 pm
by robertcrav
Forgot as well, we moved out family BBQ to Sunday instead of yesterday...is that a Hefty Fab bumper on the black one? I likey!
Re: Orange County M & G 5/27
Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:15 pm
by BigRob
Silverslk wrote:I completely forgot (until about 7pm that night). We were out all day shopping and hanging out. Who showed up? Screen names?
in total there were 8 guys that showed up. Three didn't have their Broncos... But, no one from this site showed up.
The black one is a guy that saw my add on craigslist.... Yeah, he's out of Lake Forest and he said he's getting the whole truck build sponsored and will be in a couple of magazines.
Re: Orange County M & G 5/27
Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:52 am
by Mojo
I'm not in O.C. but good job putting the M&G together Rob. Hopefully the next one will be an even bigger turn out.... Your red EddieB. is beautiful
Re: Orange County M & G 5/27
Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:55 pm
by robertcrav
I found some more info on the Black one....I like the front bumper, but I sense lots of flaming coming his way...
"Build" thread on FSB
http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/sho ... ?p=2895027
More Pics
https://plus.google.com/photos/11045436 ... banner=pwa
Re: Orange County M & G 5/27
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:30 am
by BigRob
yeah, flaming is surely to pick up some speed.... he's replying to all those comments!
Re: Orange County M & G 5/27
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:03 am
by Nick
I hope he has flame retardant underwear.
Re: Orange County M & G 5/27
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:51 am
by robertcrav
It's just getting worse...
Re: Orange County M & G 5/27
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:56 am
by BigRob
robertcrav wrote:It's just getting worse...
I know...

yet, I don't think he realizes it!
Re: Orange County M & G 5/27
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:39 pm
by mrmatt
Dang, I totally missed this thread. I am in for the next one for sure! That location is not far. That lot is dead all the time too!
Re: Orange County M & G 5/27
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:03 am
by BigRob
mrmatt wrote:Dang, I totally missed this thread. I am in for the next one for sure! That location is not far. That lot is dead all the time too!
I'm setting up another meet for Sunday, June 24 at 4pm
Re: Orange County M & G 5/27
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:45 pm
by mrmatt
Sounds good to me! I will plan on being there
Re: Orange County M & G 5/27
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:20 pm
by BigRob
mrmatt wrote:Sounds good to me! I will plan on being there
I see your in GG... so am I. Euclid and Orangewood.
Re: Orange County M & G 5/27
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:10 pm
by robertcrav
BigRob wrote:robertcrav wrote:It's just getting worse...
I know...

yet, I don't think he realizes it!
Btw, he has his bumpers, 4.88s, light bar and few other things on CL...says he's leaving for Florida on Sunday....
Re: Orange County M & G 5/27
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:20 pm
by BigRob
robertcrav wrote:
Btw, he has his bumpers, 4.88s, light bar and few other things on CL...says he's leaving for Florida on Sunday....
link?