Page 1 of 1
San Diego Bronco Meet 5/12 (anyone hear about this)
Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:13 pm
by Pre Run It
Found it while searching for some stuff on craigslist.
Here is the link
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/3004045653.html
This Saturday Evening
Re: San Diego Bronco Meet 5/12 (anyone hear about this)
Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 pm
by cwrisley
Sounds fun. I'll probably cruise out. Anyone else?
Re: San Diego Bronco Meet 5/12 (anyone hear about this)
Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:28 pm
by Silverslk
This would be cool roll into all GFB deep!!!!
Re: San Diego Bronco Meet 5/12 (anyone hear about this)
Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:05 pm
by Pre Run It
Silverslk wrote:This would be cool roll into all GFB deep!!!!
Im up to go. It would be cool to roll up with some other GFB guys.
Re: San Diego Bronco Meet 5/12 (anyone hear about this)
Posted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:05 pm
by Mojo
that's a really cool idea!!! Have fun whoever goes, I'm workin...

Re: San Diego Bronco Meet 5/12 (anyone hear about this)
Posted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:41 pm
by Silverslk
Forgot all about this. Lets plan on hitting the next one with as many GFB as possible.
Re: San Diego Bronco Meet 5/12 (anyone hear about this)
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:40 pm
by BigRob
I decided not to go...
Re: San Diego Bronco Meet 5/12 (anyone hear about this)
Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:30 am
by valor100
That's where i grew up, know the area well, so yes I'm in. Fiesta Island that takes me back.
Re: San Diego Bronco Meet 5/12 (anyone hear about this)
Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:46 am
by bajabuck
so did anybody go?
Re: San Diego Bronco Meet 5/12 (anyone hear about this)
Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:42 pm
by dperez9004
i did not know about this until now. But it's once a month so i'm going to try and make it next month
Re: San Diego Bronco Meet 5/12 (anyone hear about this)
Posted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:11 pm
by BajaRocks
link on CG is expired so I couldn't see the details but I'm down to go if anyone knows the next date