Page 1 of 2
MORE Kartek 250 Jan 23rd
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:00 am
by tcm glx
So I know Yikes and I will both be out in Barstow this coming weekend....... anyone else planning to come out?
Re: MORE Kartek 250 Jan 23rd
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:49 am
by Polarcub

I will be in my mind......Have fun and be safe....I know Matt and Gary are excited. THink they have the gremlins excersised...lets hope

Re: MORE Kartek 250 Jan 23rd
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:52 am
by BLACKMARKETBRYAN
I WILL BE THERE ,THEN AGAIN IAM ALWAYS THERE LOL
Re: MORE Kartek 250 Jan 23rd
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:58 am
by tcm glx
Hurry up and come back Jeremy.
B, your like humidity, always there! Is it freakin pouring up in the apple valley? Gonna make for an interesting race course with rain all week.
Re: MORE Kartek 250 Jan 23rd
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:38 pm
by BLACKMARKETBRYAN
DOOOD ITS F-IN POURING ,WE WERE GOING TO MOVE THE 1 AND THE 10 CARS TODAY BUT I DONT FEEL LIKE INVESTING IN WD40 'S STOCK LOL GONA BE NASTY THIS WEEK EXPECTING 20 INCHES ???? !!!1
Re: MORE Kartek 250 Jan 23rd
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:37 pm
by philofab
I could go... but I really need to put my Mega-huck beams on. I've got a ton of races coming up next moth too...
Re: MORE Kartek 250 Jan 23rd
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:52 pm
by tcm glx
philofab wrote:I could go... but I really need to put my Mega-huck beams on. I've got a ton of races coming up next moth too...
Get your ass up hear Philo..... Yikes and BajaBronco are coming out too! Maybe SilverSLK.
Re: MORE Kartek 250 Jan 23rd
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:43 pm
by Polarcub
The rain does not sound like fun...uhg. Hope you all have a great time and thanks as always for taking the time to help us out. Without people like you we couldnt do this.
Will be there in spirit with you all. Sounds like it will be a wet and dirty day for all. Brr cold too.
Re: MORE Kartek 250 Jan 23rd
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:47 pm
by BajaBronco13
Damn it's supposed to rain all week and all weekend. Any chance that they are going to cancel this race? I'm rolling the CJ so hopefully I won't have any problems.
Chris
Re: MORE Kartek 250 Jan 23rd
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:23 pm
by Nick
BajaBronco13 wrote:Damn it's supposed to rain all week and all weekend. Any chance that they are going to cancel this race? I'm rolling the CJ so hopefully I won't have any problems.
Chris
Why not the bronco?
Re: MORE Kartek 250 Jan 23rd
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:26 pm
by tcm glx
Nick, shouldn't it be why not the Bronco's!!
Re: MORE Kartek 250 Jan 23rd
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:34 pm
by Nick
tcm glx wrote:Nick, shouldn't it be why not the Bronco's!!
Haha, yeah.
It sounds like you guys might also need a few canoes.
Re: MORE Kartek 250 Jan 23rd
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:39 pm
by tcm glx
Last forecast I saw for Barstow is cloudy skies on Saturday, its just going to be worrying about how much the rain kills the course.
Re: MORE Kartek 250 Jan 23rd
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:09 pm
by philofab
Chris is selling all his broncos to buy a third gen Prius.
Re: MORE Kartek 250 Jan 23rd
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:17 pm
by tcm glx
philofab wrote:Chris is selling all his broncos to buy a third gen Prius.
Which is going to have cut and turn beams..... hahahaha
Re: MORE Kartek 250 Jan 23rd
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:56 pm
by Nick
philofab wrote:Chris is selling all his broncos to buy a third gen Prius.
It's all about going green!
Re: MORE Kartek 250 Jan 23rd
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:58 am
by BajaBronco13
ha ha ha come on guys the CJ needs a little love too.
Re: MORE Kartek 250 Jan 23rd
Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:07 pm
by tcm glx
Last call for some fun in the sun, urgg, mud....
Re: MORE Kartek 250 Jan 23rd
Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:31 pm
by Polarcub
Have fun all try to stay dry!
Re: MORE Kartek 250 Jan 23rd
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:27 pm
by tcm glx