Page 1 of 5
LeDuc Swapmeet logistics.
Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:09 pm
by Nick
It looks like we'll have more going this year than last. If we get somewhat organized, we'll have a better time.
Can we get a count of how many spots to get? Tony, are you still up for securing the spots? Do we want to all be together?
Sleeping. Where are we gonna do it?
Eating/drinking. Every man for himself, or a group bbq?
We had a blast last year, really looking forward to this year!
Going:
Tony
Victor
Chris
Me
Yikes
Philo
Re: LeDuc Swapmeet logistics.
Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:18 pm
by tcm glx
Another good post Nick,
I think it would be great for all ogf us to park and have our selling spots together.
I am still game to coordinate the reservation and payment of the spots. I have a flyer, and we have a few option for reserving spots........ ( I think you get two wristbands for every booth rented)
Used Parts and Accessories: $45, 10x15 booth
Pre-Runners: $30, 10x15 booth
4x4 and jeeps: $30 10x20 booth (This is what I recommend we get....... after all, we do have 4x4's)
Lets get an attendee list as well.... for me:
Tony Rojo
Victor Rojo (my brother)
Food, I am open to whatever the consensus is........
Sleeping, gonna spoon with Yikes hopefully!
Re: LeDuc Swapmeet logistics.
Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:12 am
by BajaBronco13
Count me in.
Re: LeDuc Swapmeet logistics.
Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:20 am
by Nick
What do ya think Brian, will the spooning mobile be available this year?
Re: LeDuc Swapmeet logistics.
Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:29 am
by yikes
Oh man, I'm not sure. It needs tires, unfortunately. You guys better just plan on bringing your snuggies.
Re: LeDuc Swapmeet logistics.
Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:31 am
by Nick
yikes wrote:Oh man, I'm not sure. It needs tires, unfortunately. You guys better just plan on bringing your snuggies.
Snuggies...lol!
I should be well enough to hook up my tent trailer.
Re: LeDuc Swapmeet logistics.
Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:15 am
by philofab
I plan on being there... I have not called yet to get spaces. I'll go in with you guys if it's ok. My van isn't 4x4 though. I was going to get two spaces for the van and all the shit I have.
Re: LeDuc Swapmeet logistics.
Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:33 am
by Nick
philofab wrote:I plan on being there... I have not called yet to get spaces. I'll go in with you guys if it's ok. My van isn't 4x4 though. I was going to get two spaces for the van and all the shit I have.
It would be great if we could all be in the same area. Tony is going to coordinate the spots, this way we'll be assured of getting placed together. One thing though, it would help a great deal if we all went in at the same time, they really aren't to keen on holding spots open for people. I'll put you on the list.
For anyone else interested in going, if you want a spot, please post up asap so Tony can secure enough spaces.
You don't have to get a spot to go, but by doing so, it allows you to get in saturday night. That's when most of the smoking deals take place.
Re: LeDuc Swapmeet logistics.
Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:06 am
by tcm glx
Yeah........ What Nick said. I figure if I cal Leduc and tell him I need 6 spots for the 4x4 section (philo, it doesn't matter than the van isn't 4x4, actually, according the way it was last year, nothing really matters, they just chk to see if you paid and let you in on sat) then we have a better shot, and getting there together, we can lock up an area.
Anyways, open for thoughts, but we should be on this in the next week guys.
Re: LeDuc Swapmeet logistics.
Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:07 am
by philofab
I plan on leaving town around noon so I should be there around 4 or so... I have no where else to go so I will just hang out there. What time do they let you in?
Re: LeDuc Swapmeet logistics.
Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:10 am
by Nick
philofab wrote:I plan on leaving town around noon so I should be there around 4 or so... I have no where else to go so I will just hang out there. What time do they let you in?
We could coordinate around your schedule, since you will be coming the furthest. Last year we got there around 3, and people were already moving in.
Re: LeDuc Swapmeet logistics.
Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:40 am
by philofab
Nick wrote:philofab wrote:I plan on leaving town around noon so I should be there around 4 or so... I have no where else to go so I will just hang out there. What time do they let you in?
We could coordinate around your schedule, since you will be coming the furthest. Last year we got there around 3, and people were already moving in.
If they let me move in earlier, I'll leave earlier.
Re: LeDuc Swapmeet logistics.
Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:42 am
by tcm glx
I would recomend like a 2pm move in........ if we could all shoot for 2pm, would give us ample time and sunlight to coordinate!
I am in!!!!
Re: LeDuc Swapmeet logistics.
Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:21 am
by Nick
tcm glx wrote:I would recomend like a 2pm move in........ if we could all shoot for 2pm, would give us ample time and sunlight to coordinate!
I am in!!!!
That sounds good.
Re: LeDuc Swapmeet logistics.
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:02 am
by poolman
I will be coming up Saturday. I can be there around 2. Bringing Bronco people who don't get online much,pm
Re: LeDuc Swapmeet logistics.
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:17 am
by Nick
poolman wrote:I will be coming up Saturday. I can be there around 2. Bringing Bronco people who don't get online much,pm
Do you want to camp out with the rest of us?
Re: LeDuc Swapmeet logistics.
Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:26 pm
by PBR
i will be there saturday night with my usual suspects. hopefully we can park next to or near you guys.
Re: LeDuc Swapmeet logistics.
Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:13 pm
by Wardy
Ollie, I MIGHT be coming down also (vending trailer and some parts), where are you guys staying, in the hotel or in the parking lot? I'll have to call Curt for a spot or will there be room next to you boneheads?

Re: LeDuc Swapmeet logistics.
Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:34 pm
by philofab
Wardy wrote:Ollie, I MIGHT be coming down also (vending trailer and some parts), where are you guys staying, in the hotel or in the parking lot? I'll have to call Curt for a spot or will there be room next to you boneheads?

Arizona caravan???
Re: LeDuc Swapmeet logistics.
Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:42 pm
by PBR
Wardy wrote:Ollie, I MIGHT be coming down also (vending trailer and some parts), where are you guys staying, in the hotel or in the parking lot? I'll have to call Curt for a spot or will there be room next to you boneheads?

staying in sean's coach in the parking lot and you should call curt and reserve a spot. curt doesn't actually reserve spots, he reserves room. it is first come first serve for spots. i will talk to you when it gets closer and we will work out the details.