Page 1 of 12
Flyinbronco's Birthday Bash/GFB huck fest-DETAILS IN POST #2
Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:32 pm
by flyinbronco
OK guys you better get your junk fixed in the next 182 days because I'm turning the big FIVE O this July and I want to celebrate on the beach in Pismo with my Bronco brothers. Actually the big day is on July 7th and My girl Amber's birthday is on the 13th so were splitting the difference and having the party on July 10th and 11th at Oceano Dunes SVRAhttp://
www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=406 (Pismo for those old school types)
I know it can be a little more crowded in the summer but we can deal with it. Get off your behinds and start wrenching cause the King only gets better with age.
Re: Flyinbronco's birthday bash and GFB huck fest
Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:41 pm
by SteveG
Re: Flyinbronco's birthday bash and GFB huck fest
Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:04 pm
by tcm glx
Hawt damn. Tons of early notice, and a warm summer weekend. Ok, I'm gonna say I am in. Screw it. I need to have a beer with steve g and meet the legend in person anyways.
Re: Flyinbronco's birthday bash and GFB huck fest
Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:20 pm
by yikes
I'm in Rick! Huckfest is on! I WILL be ready then......as long as I don't kill the Bronco at the 500 again.
Re: Flyinbronco's birthday bash and GFB huck fest
Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:46 pm
by magic carpet XLT
down, july is the perfect time of year to go out there. you don't even need a sleeping bag you can sleep right on the sand next to the fire.
Re: Flyinbronco's birthday bash and GFB huck fest
Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:47 pm
by SteveG
I think this has the makings for an epic trip. Well done, Rick!
Re: Flyinbronco's birthday bash and GFB huck fest
Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:31 pm
by Nick
IN!!!
Re: Flyinbronco's birthday bash and GFB huck fest
Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:03 pm
by Silverslk
IN!!!
Re: Flyinbronco's birthday bash and GFB huck fest
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:00 am
by flyinbronco
Well done gentlemen. That's what I wanted to hear. This should be good.
For those that are camping please make your reservations soon as it is rather busy during the summer months.
Re: Flyinbronco's birthday bash and GFB huck fest-See Post #5
Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:44 pm
by Ian
I'm in, can't wait! Great call Rick!
Re: Flyinbronco's birthday bash and GFB huck fest-See Post #5
Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:29 pm
by Blueblood
happy b-day "the king"
Ps you are good poeple if you or anyone need help or something let me know - mike
Re: Flyinbronco's birthday bash and GFB huck fest-See Post #5
Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:55 pm
by Nick
Are you gonna be there Mike?
Re: Flyinbronco's birthday bash and GFB huck fest-See Post #5
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:05 pm
by Blueblood
i should be in town that weekend, if iam i will head out there for a hour or so like lasted year
Re: Flyinbronco's birthday bash and GFB huck fest-See Post #5
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:12 pm
by SteveG
Blueblood wrote:i should be in town that weekend, if iam i will head out there for a hour or so like lasted year
Nope. I'm putting you in charge of the beans. You're in it for the long haul.
Re: Flyinbronco's birthday bash and GFB huck fest-See Post #5
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:33 pm
by PBR
how do day passes work? i might stay in a hotel if the kids come.
Re: Flyinbronco's birthday bash and GFB huck fest-See Post #5
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:19 pm
by SteveG
PBR wrote:how do day passes work? i might stay in a hotel if the kids come.
You have to be off the beach by 11pm.
Re: Flyinbronco's birthday bash and GFB huck fest-See Post #5
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:42 pm
by yikes
Can you recommend a hotel Steve?
Re: Flyinbronco's birthday bash and GFB huck fest-See Post #5
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:55 pm
by Nick
yikes wrote:Can you recommend a hotel Steve?
That holiday inn that we stayed at was pretty good.
Re: Flyinbronco's birthday bash and GFB huck fest-See Post #5
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:01 pm
by SteveG
yikes wrote:Can you recommend a hotel Steve?
Not really. I usually stay at my house when I'm in town.
I'll ask my in-laws, they'll probably have a recommendation.
Re: Flyinbronco's birthday bash and GFB huck fest-See Post #5
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:06 pm
by yikes
SteveG wrote:yikes wrote:Can you recommend a hotel Steve?
Not really. I usually stay at my house when I'm in town.
I'll ask my in-laws, they'll probably have a recommendation.
Ha! Nice. Who da thunk it?