Page 1 of 2

GoFastBroncos HUCKMASTER 2012 Predictions!

Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:48 pm
by SuperSixAxis
Who is gonna take it?

Re: GoFastBroncos HUCKMASTER 2012 Predictions!

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:06 am
by flyinbronco
Me. Duh

Image

Re: GoFastBroncos HUCKMASTER 2012 Predictions!

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:27 am
by BajaF250
This guy can HUCK! :lol:

Re: GoFastBroncos HUCKMASTER 2012 Predictions!

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:35 am
by yikes
King Rick has proudly carried the crown since 2008. That's a long time. He's gonna have Moss Bros status before long if we don't do something. Somebody needs to step up and give him some competition.


That being said...I'll talk with Carmen tonight.

Re: GoFastBroncos HUCKMASTER 2012 Predictions!

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:38 am
by RyanDS650X
Im almost certain that Rick will go as huge as humanly possible to retain the Crown of King Huckmaster. I just hope its well documented. Dont forget the pics and videos guys!

Re: GoFastBroncos HUCKMASTER 2012 Predictions!

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:43 am
by tcm glx
yikes wrote:That being said...I'll talk with Carmen tonight.
LMAO!!

Re: GoFastBroncos HUCKMASTER 2012 Predictions!

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:55 am
by Silverslk
yikes wrote:King Rick has proudly carried the crown since 2008. That's a long time. He's gonna have Moss Bros status before long if we don't do something. Somebody needs to step up and give him some competition.


That being said...I'll talk with Carmen tonight.
Get back to us B, I need to get odds. :D

Re: GoFastBroncos HUCKMASTER 2012 Predictions!

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:08 am
by SuperSixAxis
I hope Brian gives it a go!

Re: GoFastBroncos HUCKMASTER 2012 Predictions!

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:43 am
by ESHALLBETTER
When are the dates?

Re: GoFastBroncos HUCKMASTER 2012 Predictions!

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:33 am
by SteveG
flyinbronco wrote:Me. Duh
wmpismo-09.jpg
wmpismo-09.jpg (29.96 KiB) Viewed 821 times
When I see that photo, I can't help but think of Goliath prancing around in his intimidating warrior attire, shield and wide footprint.

Then, the image of David enters my mind. Humble, unassuming David.
wmimg_4175.jpg
wmimg_4175.jpg (40 KiB) Viewed 821 times

Re: GoFastBroncos HUCKMASTER 2012 Predictions!

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:39 am
by bajascott
hell if i could get a couple people to start a gas fund in my name i'd go try and take the crown.probably would end up with a joker hat but i would give it one hell of a shot... i could go back to my east county s.d. roots just dgaf my way through it!! lol :lol:

Re: GoFastBroncos HUCKMASTER 2012 Predictions!

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:54 am
by ESHALLBETTER
Straight axle competition!

It is just something I had on the computer.

Re: GoFastBroncos HUCKMASTER 2012 Predictions!

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:14 am
by Silverslk
bajascott wrote:hell if i could get a couple people to start a gas fund in my name i'd go try and take the crown.probably would end up with a joker hat but i would give it one hell of a shot... i could go back to my east county s.d. roots just dgaf my way through it!! lol :lol:
I'd put $10 on THAT!!!! :D

Re: GoFastBroncos HUCKMASTER 2012 Predictions!

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:47 am
by SteveG
ESHALLBETTER wrote:When are the dates?
Hopefully in January but BLM complications and the lack of race dates from SCORE are keeping us from setting a date. I'm hoping next years schedule will be announced at or after the 1000 but we'll see.

Re: GoFastBroncos HUCKMASTER 2012 Predictions!

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:44 pm
by AussieRod
One must admit, that with past history, Goliath has a pretty good reason to prance around, David. Your aim must be true, and assured of a solid hit to be able to fell the worthy giant. :lol:
I would insist that for a huck to be claimed victorious, the winning vehicle MUST be able to be driven safely back to camp after. :D :D

Re: GoFastBroncos HUCKMASTER 2012 Predictions!

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:50 pm
by SteveG
AusBroncodoc wrote:I would insist that for a huck to be claimed victorious, the winning vehicle MUST be able to be driven safely back to camp after. :D :D
That's a given. But major cool points will be awarded for the best break!

Re: GoFastBroncos HUCKMASTER 2012 Predictions!

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:53 pm
by AussieRod
Absolutely!!! :lol:

Re: GoFastBroncos HUCKMASTER 2012 Predictions!

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:03 pm
by flyinbronco
ESHALLBETTER wrote:Straight axle competition!

It is just something I had on the computer.

Looks Lake Silver Lake Michigan to me. Nice huck.

Re: GoFastBroncos HUCKMASTER 2012 Predictions!

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:06 pm
by flyinbronco
SteveG wrote:
flyinbronco wrote:Me. Duh
wmpismo-09.jpg
When I see that photo, I can't help but think of Goliath prancing around in his intimidating warrior attire, shield and wide footprint.

Then, the image of David enters my mind. Humble, unassuming David.
wmimg_4175.jpg

OK David.


Note to self wear your helment to avoid getting a rock to the head. Dang kids with their slingshots.

PS Goliath doesn't prance. Ever. But his horse does.

Re: GoFastBroncos HUCKMASTER 2012 Predictions!

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:20 pm
by AussieRod
Ahhh, the challenges issue forth. Forsooth, the day approaches that the combatants take to the field to test their skills againt each other. An epic battle is in the wind, the likes of which has not been seen for eons. Will David take up the sword and bring defeat to the worthy champion, Goliath? Will another stand forth and issue a new standard to the field of honour? Will the beautiful Carmen sally forth in Beeler's Beast and slay both of them in fair combat to bring a new era to the bearing of the Crown? One thinks that a new dawn in GFB's yearly challenge might be a sight to behold with mortal eyes. (That and SteveG's epic breakfasts). :lol: :lol: :lol: