Page 1 of 1
K1 Karting - November 19
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:53 pm
by yikes
I'm planning to take my son to Pole Position in Corona on Saturday November 19 for his birthday. Would any of you (who aren't going to the mil) like to join us? I will most likely have my 9 year old daughter as well. Family fun! If we can get a group together I'll schedule a session. Otherwise it's "arrive and drive".
Re: Pole Position Karting - November 19
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:18 am
by Polarcub
Hmm...I need to see if I can budget it my daughter would have fun.
Re: Pole Position Karting - November 19
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:44 am
by BajaBronco13
yikes wrote:I'm planning to take my son to Pole Position in Corona on Saturday November 19 for his birthday. Would any of you (who aren't going to the mil) like to join us? I will most likely have my 9 year old daughter as well. Family fun! If we can get a group together I'll schedule a session. Otherwise it's "arrive and drive".
What no Carmen? Looks like someone is afraid of her turning up the fastest lap time, lol.
Chris
Re: Pole Position Karting - November 19
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:45 pm
by yikes
Polarcub wrote:Hmm...I need to see if I can budget it my daughter would have fun.
You've got a couple weeks to save! Do it Jer! I hear you though. May just take my son to save $$.
Re: Pole Position Karting - November 19
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:46 pm
by yikes
BajaBronco13 wrote:yikes wrote:I'm planning to take my son to Pole Position in Corona on Saturday November 19 for his birthday. Would any of you (who aren't going to the mil) like to join us? I will most likely have my 9 year old daughter as well. Family fun! If we can get a group together I'll schedule a session. Otherwise it's "arrive and drive".
What no Carmen? Looks like someone is afraid of her turning up the fastest lap time, lol.
Chris
Haha! I like fast women!
Re: Pole Position Karting - November 19
Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:01 am
by AussieRod
I would be proud if my other half could beat me behind the wheel.

Alas, it isnt so

Re: Pole Position Karting - November 19
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:34 am
by Polarcub
What time are you looking at I think I can do this, I am going to try and bring my daughter I want to bring my son too since hes tall enough but dont think I can swing the coing.
Re: Pole Position Karting - November 19
Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:39 pm
by yikes
Polarcub wrote:What time are you looking at I think I can do this, I am going to try and bring my daughter I want to bring my son too since hes tall enough but dont think I can swing the coing.
Hey Jer! Not sure what time yet. I'm open to suggestions, so let me know what would work for you. I've changed it to K1 speed for one reason. Less money! We've got a bunch of those $5 off coupons from the Expo and it's already $10 cheaper for 3 races, so it sounds like a better way to go.
Re: K1 Karting - November 19
Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:14 am
by Polarcub
I would prefer morning, cheaper good haha....Alot will depend hwo much I get accomplished this weekend on the trailer and bronco getting ready for thanksgiving and the race blah blah I think it would be a blast!
Re: K1 Karting - November 19
Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:35 am
by yikes
Polarcub wrote:I would prefer morning, cheaper good haha....Alot will depend hwo much I get accomplished this weekend on the trailer and bronco getting ready for thanksgiving and the race blah blah I think it would be a blast!
Morning it is!
Re: K1 Karting - November 19
Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:15 am
by Polarcub
Brian I am going to have to back out on the karting I did not get enough done this weekend getting ready for thanksgiving and the race. I hope you guys have fun I really want to get my daughter out there. Hope your son has a great Birthday.