Page 1 of 1
2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:42 pm
by yikes
Who's going?
Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:43 pm
by BajaBronco13
Damn right Brian, Tony, my boy Anthony and I will be there tomorrow morning. When are you going?
Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:45 pm
by yikes
Cool! I'll see you guys in the morning then. Gotta get some dimensions from Tony's Bronco.
Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:50 pm
by tcm glx
yikes wrote:Cool! I'll see you guys in the morning then. Gotta get some dimensions from Tony's Bronco.
Hey B, sending you a text on the skid.... had another idea.
BTW, we are meeting up for breakfast at the Denny's in pomono, most likely around 8am if anyone wants to join!
Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:59 pm
by philofab
I will be there tomorrow sometime. Have to run to SD first.
Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:49 pm
by BajaBronco13
philofab wrote:I will be there tomorrow sometime. Have to run to SD first.
Bring my leaf mounts Philo! Thanks man.
Chris
Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:55 pm
by philofab
BajaBronco13 wrote:philofab wrote:I will be there tomorrow sometime. Have to run to SD first.
Bring my leaf mounts Philo! Thanks man.
Chris
I haven't pulled them yet.
Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:10 pm
by BajaBronco13
philofab wrote:BajaBronco13 wrote:philofab wrote:I will be there tomorrow sometime. Have to run to SD first.
Bring my leaf mounts Philo! Thanks man.
Chris
I haven't pulled them yet.
Okay f it, I'll grab them later Philo. No sweat.
Chris
Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:30 pm
by philofab
How did the last set turn out??? You never post pictures...
Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:45 pm
by yikes
Mission accomplished! My daughter is star struck.

Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:14 pm
by AussieRod
Way to go, B! I am always impressed when stars past and present care enough to make time for the fans, both young and old. Thats a nice gesture for your daughter by the man hymself

Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:58 pm
by yikes
Did any of you see the Pro2 catch on fire at the end of the exhibition? Looked like it burst an oil line. It was in flames quick, but it looked like the flame-out system worked well. It was great watching the entire demo show with my daughter. We saw the RC cars, then the trophy karts, then the Pro 2's and then the freestyle, then signed up for two RC car giveaways and then she won a small prize at the Toyota booth. Walked away with 3 bags of posters and stickers. By the time we left she was saying it was the best day ever. That made it great for me too!
Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:43 am
by Dezertbronco
we were there too, doing some market research, I brought the kids 2 and 11, they had a blast, my 2 year old daughter climbed over the hood and thru the windshield and into the seat of Brian deegans daughters trophy cart and refused to get out, she kept saying daddy just buy it so i dont have to get out.
good times had by all...
Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:03 pm
by ChaseTruck754
I skipped it and went camping with my old man instead.
The stuff seems to be the same year after year so it takes a bunch of effort from my buddies to convince me to go now.
Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:46 pm
by Squarehead
I was there all 3 days...working. But it was still cool to check it out. Hell, I just like trucks. I had The Juice displayed at the Source Interlink booth, with the GoFastBroncos.com sticker on the back window!
Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:06 pm
by Nick
Squarehead wrote:I was there all 3 days...working. But it was still cool to check it out. Hell, I just like trucks. I had The Juice displayed at the Source Interlink booth, with the GoFastBroncos.com sticker on the back window!
Nice to see you back, Jeff. How ya been?
Re: 2011 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD EXPO
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:38 pm
by philofab
Squarehead wrote:I was there all 3 days...working. But it was still cool to check it out. Hell, I just like trucks. I had The Juice displayed at the Source Interlink booth, with the GoFastBroncos.com sticker on the back window!
I was looking for you an KBL... but I have no idea what you guys look like!