Page 1 of 3

Slash X - Oct 1

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:58 am
by yikes
Anyone interested in making a run to Barstow on the 1st? I need to get some video of my Bronco in action to get an idea of where to go with the valving. Was thinking of just a short day. Get out there early, play for a bit, grab a burger at Slash X and head home.

Re: Slash X - Oct 1

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:25 am
by Polarcub
Cant do Oct 1 its my sons B day...cant wait to see the vid though!

Re: Slash X - Oct 1

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:44 am
by Nick
I'm in!

Re: Slash X - Oct 1

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:32 pm
by navynuke
I may be in, depends on job offers/moving BS.

Re: Slash X - Oct 1

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:46 pm
by soca94
i'm in!!

Re: Slash X - Oct 1

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:09 am
by convoy
B- I might make it out as well.

Re: Slash X - Oct 1

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:41 pm
by yikes
convoy wrote:B- I might make it out as well.
Sweet Griffin! It's been a long time!

soca94 wrote:i'm in!!
Cool Steve! How's the new Bronco coming along?


I might be bringing a couple of co-workers.

Re: Slash X - Oct 1

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:44 pm
by yikes
Anyone have a good video camera? Yeah. I know. What a cheeseball. Did I say this is BYOC and you get to use it for me too? Haha! My pocket camera will do the job, but it's a far cry from quality.

Re: Slash X - Oct 1

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:02 pm
by mrmatt
I would love to come out. The ranger still has mexico dirt. I don't know if I can but will see. No camera though.

There is a couple good spots to really get the suspension working in that area too!

Re: Slash X - Oct 1

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:01 pm
by yikes
mrmatt wrote:I would love to come out. The ranger still has mexico dirt. I don't know if I can but will see. No camera though.

There is a couple good spots to really get the suspension working in that area too!
Right on Matt! Yeah, there might be a couple of bumps in the area. Haha! You would be a good tour guide.

Re: Slash X - Oct 1

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:57 pm
by Silverslk
I can hit up my friend about his gopro?

Re: Slash X - Oct 1

Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:08 am
by Polarcub
yikes wrote:
mrmatt wrote:I would love to come out. The ranger still has mexico dirt. I don't know if I can but will see. No camera though.

There is a couple good spots to really get the suspension working in that area too!
Right on Matt! Yeah, there might be a couple of bumps in the area. Haha! You would be a good tour guide.
There is a nice area straight out from Slash that is about a mile and half of rollers that are pretty consistant (start finish area) and you also have the softer wash that runs up towards college hills, in particular there is a section that intersects stoddard wells road and parallels 247. That is a nice section that can be run fast but it has some gotchas for sure. I wish I could make it out it would be fun!

Re: Slash X - Oct 1

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:49 pm
by yikes
Can't wait to get out there! Who's in for sure? I don't want to end up alone. Haha! Let's meet up at the Chevron station off of the hwy 138 exit early AM Saturday. What time works for everyone?

Re: Slash X - Oct 1

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:53 am
by convoy
I'm still planning on it!

Re: Slash X - Oct 1

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:04 pm
by Nick
I'm out. Headed out on a top secret mission this weekend.

Re: Slash X - Oct 1

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:56 pm
by yikes
Nick wrote:I'm out. Headed out on a top secret mission this weekend.
Say hi to Gorbachev

Re: Slash X - Oct 1

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:19 pm
by mrmatt
I am looking good at the moment. What time are you thinking 7ish?

Re: Slash X - Oct 1

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:44 pm
by yikes
mrmatt wrote:I am looking good at the moment. What time are you thinking 7ish?
7ish at Outlet Center?

Re: Slash X - Oct 1

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:34 pm
by tcm glx
Nick wrote:I'm out. Headed out on a top secret mission this weekend.

Damn Nick..... 2 for 2 in the last month. You afraid of Carmen?? LOL

Re: Slash X - Oct 1

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:27 pm
by BajaBronco13
yikes wrote:
Nick wrote:I'm out. Headed out on a top secret mission this weekend.
Say hi to Gorbachev

Damn White Russian strikes again! LOL